husband got problem for almost last 2 months,hv restless sleep n almost no sleep without taking sleeping pills,v took him to psychiatrist but still not progress.even did home remedies.


MS(Clinical And Counciling Psychology) | Lahore

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

He needs to see a Psychologist or Psychiatrist for evaluation and after diagnosis get treatment to fix the issues.

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)