Social Anxiety

Salam Sir mera masla yeh hai k muje social anxiety hai bhot uncomfortable feel hota hai 4 logoon k samne bat krna but muje yeh samaj nahi ati k mje jab gussa ata hai ya kisi ko kuch samjane lgta hun to meri awaaz nahi nikalti heartbeat bhoot tez ho jti hai jisko waja se awaz sath chor deti hai Kindly muje mera masla batien Shukriya


MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

You need to visit a clinical psychologist for detailed interview and evaluation even if it is anxiety, it needs to be ruled out for level and type or comorbidities. If you are from Lahore you can visit me in Gulberg. 042-32591427,



If you are in Karachi than 042-32591427, .

Inamullah Ansari



We are unable to login with the Registered Email & Correct Password??

Inamullah Ansari


MS Clinical Psychology, BS Psychology (Gold Medalist) | Islamabad

review-img 3 Positive Reviews

You should try basic confidence building exercises e.g. try speaking in front of a mirror. And with the people who are close to you, try practicing conversations with them.

If you need further help, feel free to visit me at Global Medical Services (042-32591427, 042-32591427, -36)


MSc, M.phil, PhD | Lahore

review-img 4 Positive Reviews

Dear seems like u have social phobia;;;u need counselling;;pl visit my
Hameedah memorial hosp lahore valancia


MS(Clinical And Counciling Psychology) | Lahore

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

What you wrote is giving impression you have symptoms of Anxiety as tou mentioned by yourself but for management you need proper assessment and diagnosis
you can consult professional clinical psychologist.


MS, ADCP, NLP (Hypnotherapist) | Lahore

review-img 4 Positive Reviews

u can take my online session.....per session fee 042-32591427,


U hav diagnosed yourself :). You need to visit psychiatrist/psychologist
for proper diagnosis, assessment and treatment. For details you may call
042-32591427, 042-32591427, or visit global rehab centre


Masters, Mphil (Clinical Psychology) | Rawalpindi

ws u r suffering from anxiety uneed detail evaluation test of anxiety to
see the level of anxiety , plz consult some good psychologist for beh