My mother has been suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis since 25 years. Now She has developed Interstitial Lung Disease symptoms. I am unable to find any specialist for her. We have been running to Cardiologists since 2 years after she had developed symptoms like Cardiac Attack, being confused with her symptoms.

Available Doctors to Help you!

You can book appointment with them.


Marham Admin

This is sad to hear but you should consult a pulmonologist. He will listen to complete history and will help you.


Rheumatoid arthritis and its complications including ILD are very distressing.I can understand and know your pain but its not an issue which cant be solved as karachi has leading pulmonologists.plz consult dr nadeem rizvi or dr javed a khan.


U need a rheumatologist for her rheumatoid arthritis and pulmonologist for her interstitial lung disease..

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)