Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Abdominal

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Mianwali

I have been experiencing severe abdominal pain from last 6-7 months with following symptoms: Too intense/sharp cramp like pain, nausea alongwith pain (vomited only once), happens onlg once in a month, always happens in a night time, i start shivering and get pale due to pain, weakness r thand si feel hoti h aik dm, its a spell of 6-7 hours and no gaviscon, gastrofil, iboprufen or ponstan forte helps to relieve the pain. Please guide me about the problem... Test reports and USG are attached herewith. Thanks in advance

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello there, thanks for posting.
have you considered that it could be kidney stones? you have not mentioned about about how you are passing urine ? with pain with out pain? any blood in the urine? not all the kidney stones show up on the renal scan. your white cell count is very high which means there is an infection some where ? it could also be related with the cysts in the ovaries as well? how are your periods? regular? there are many questions and you need to be examined.
have you seen doctor yet? most importantly what part of the abdomen is painful exactly?
My strong advice to see a good doctor around you ASAP,

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories