Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Fever

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, Multan

Aoa I constantly have 99 fever or either sometimes 100 from past 15 20 days I went to doctor and got test for typhoid and was clear doc gave me medicines for four days and I got fine but after a week again I had 99 temp apparently I don't have stomach ache or anything else but sometimes my stomach hurts kindly tell me what it could be all are saying it might be due to the weather is so hot so I got affected

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello there,
thanks for posting ,if the fever has continued and keeps coming back it could very well be viral? or it could be malaria? glandular fever? depending what other Symptoms you have with it.
it also depends are you eating and drinking? do you have any weight loss? cough,? chest pain? night sweats? have you travelled any where abroad?
you would need chest x ray, urine test and further blood testing to find out whats causing this persistent fever.
get yourself checked.
thanks

Post Owner

JazakAllah
I don't have any of the symptoms you mentioned but there's some times when my stomach gets upset
Sometimes I have that anxiety issue but it has been for a long time no particular symptom now

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories