Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Front Tooth Crowning

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 34 years old, MA Jinnah Road

Few years back i had pain in my front tooth and my dentist decided for root canal procedure and he did but now it became blackish, and i know crowning is the solution but my concern is about how it looks i mean will it look like my other teeth or there is difference between their colour. need consultation

Orthodontist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Aisha Aurangzaib

Dr. Aisha Aurangzaib - Orthodontist

BDS, C-ortho (USA), Dip-implantology, Operative Orthodontic & Cosmetic Dentistry | Rawalpindi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Where u from? In crowns we have categories def it will be tooth coloured and will match ur other teeth

Post Owner

I am from karachi.

5 years ago

Dentist in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Behzad Salahuddin

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Behzad Salahuddin - Dentist

BDS, MSc (London), FICD (USA), CMT (Liverpool), C-Implant, C-Ortho | Lahore

it is normal for a root treated to get discoloured with time. there are 2 treatments that you can go for. one is internal bleaching, second is crowning. reults with internal bleaching are not predictable but it can lighten the colour of your root treated tooth by a few shades. if you want a more long lasting and permanent treatment, you should opt for a crown, a metal free crown (E-max or zirconium crown). it will tend to strengthen the tooth and the shade can be matched with other natural teeth

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Asfand Yar Ahmed

Dr. Asfand Yar Ahmed - Dentist

BDS | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Yes it will b the same in shade matching with your tooth colour. U must go for it.

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Umber Ikram

Dr. Umber Ikram - Dentist

BDS, C-Ortho (Philippines), Diploma (General Dentistry) | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Aslam o alikum yes it's right that you need crown but it will just look like your other teeth we will match the colour, so it will not look odd.

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Nadeem Chand

Dr. Nadeem Chand - Dentist

BDS, RDS, MCPS (Oral Surgery), FICCDE (Singapore) | Karachi

review-stars

85 Positive Reviews

it is normal for a root treated to get discoloured with time. crowning is the treatment option and it will b of the same color as your adjacent teeth. if u can vist the clinic i can examine you and show you the type of crown we made. consultation is 50 % for you

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories