Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Sleep Disorder

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 28 years old, faisalabad

Sir have suffered from GAD but now its gone but when I fall to sleep my mind suppose that I wouldn't be able to sleep and next day will be exhausted and hence a cycle of anxiety starts and finally I sleep within one an hour. when I getup at mid night same thing happens kindly suggest me what to do

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms Shaffaq Imran

Ms Shaffaq Imran - Psychologist

| MS (Clinical Psychology) | EMDR certification | (EMDR Pakistan) | NLP certification | (NFNLP USA) Hypnosis certification (NGH USA) | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Have you previously consulted a psychologist? Please email for an appointment so your concerns may be addressed after careful evaluation.
shaffaq.a.imran@gmail.com

Post Owner

I have naver consulted before, im far away from Islamabad and will plan to visit your clinic within few days

5 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman

Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Diploma in Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology (Continue) | Lahore

review-stars

966 Positive Reviews

Dear Friend. You may have a general anxiety disorder as you have mentioned. Sound and healthy sleep of 7-8 hours are must for you. It is pertinent that you are to reschedule your daily routine, have a well-balanced diet on time and do exercise for at least 30 min daily. For further guidance, you can contact me online at 042-32591427,

Psychologist in Lahore - Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman

Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Diploma in Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology (Continue) | Lahore

review-stars

966 Positive Reviews

Dear Friend. You may have a general anxiety disorder as you have mentioned. Sound and healthy sleep of 7-8 hours are must for you. It is pertinent that you are to reschedule your daily routine, have a well-balanced diet on time and do exercise for at least 30 min daily. For further guidance, you can contact me online at 042-32591427,

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ambreen Iqbal

Dr. Ambreen Iqbal - Psychologist

MSc, M.phil, PhD | Lahore

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

well better to have a session with clinical psychologist first for complete
diagnosis.

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Dr.Muryam Nawaz

Dr.Muryam Nawaz - Psychologist

PMDCP, MS(Clinical Psychology), M.A(Mentally Retarded Children) | Faisalabad

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Dear visit any psychologist probably u are suffering from anxiety. you can book an appointment at our clinic as well. consult any clinical psychologist on earliest availibilty

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asma Mansoor

Dr. Asma Mansoor - Homeopath

DHMS , M.Phil. (Counseling Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

47 Positive Reviews

Please consult clinical psychologist otherwise your condition get worse day by day. It's the earliest sign of illness.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ayesha Shahid Sheikh

Ayesha Shahid Sheikh - Psychologist

BS-Clinical Psychology, MS-Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

377 Positive Reviews

You need to have a sleep hygiene routine that can help you sleep well. If possible, see a psychologist for a session or two.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories