Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Short Breathing And PCOS

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Gulberg

Asalam alaikum Dr. My problem is i got checked by one of the dr's in lahore. After pelvic ultrasound she conclude that my ovaries are polycystic. And gave me medicines. 1. Myo folic sachet 2.locyct 3.Progyluton ( which i didnt took)becoz of my menstral cycle . Secondly i have short breathing problem due to which she ask for Cbc and report is normal (11). I am taking medicines frm 15 dayz but i am not satisfied + depressed. Went to another dr. She said that only one radiologist or scan can't confirmed that u hav pcos + she gave u the medicines to conceive. Which iam didnt plan or want right now. Please iam so confused which medicine to take or should i go for an another pelvic ultrasound? My short breathing problem increased with or without breakfast, dinner even. I feel pain now a days in lower abdominal or uterus.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rubab Ali

Dr. Rubab Ali - Gynecologist

MBBS, MRCOG, Fellowships in Maternal Medicine, Early Pregnancy And Acute Gynaecology | Lahore

review-stars

115 Positive Reviews

Your Hemoglobin is slightly on the low side.It should be more than >12.Did your dr do iron profile etc?
PCO diagnosis does include positive findings on USS.Treatment depends on your symptoms.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories