Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on Shoulder And Hand Pain

person-avatar

Asking For Mother, Female 54, lahore

meri ami ku shoulder pain taqreban 2 sal say hay or ub koi 2 month huay hand wrist ki fingers may pain or finger ku jb bend kr k kholti tu tb buhat pain huti, un kay test krwa chuka uric acid is normal RA factor negative and she has got normal ca level and she is diabetic n bp patient also so kindly help in this case

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Shuja Uddin

Dr. Shuja Uddin - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, MS | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Aoa. Ur mother is diabetic, so she is developing frozen shoulder. She needs to be checked up... U can visit my clinic, at walton bank stop, 

Member of Marham-Forum

Asalaam o Alaikum wrwb
Dear consult some physiotherapist they treat shoulder pain.
May Allah give shifa to ur mother and everyone who is sick, ameen

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Tayyaba Niaz

Tayyaba Niaz - Physiotherapist

BS(Physiotherapy),TDPT | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

according to symptoms,it may be frozen shoulder or nerve compression in neck region.for detail assessment kindly visit me.m physiotherapist. regards

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS , FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), FRCS (Trauma & orthopedic surgery ) England , Fellowship (Shoulder Surgery) UK | Lahore

review-stars

193 Positive Reviews

you can contact me at gulab Devi Hospital or farooq or hamid latif hospital.
email for timing
drbilalfrcs@yahoo.com

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear, There are few possibilities, either she has pain referred from Neck problem or she may could have frozen shoulder , as she is diabetic there could also be a nerve compression in hand.I am happy to offer a Video consultation . she may need some physio or splint... Try some Brufen if she can tolerate and rest have a detail consultation

Member of Marham-Forum

???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???????? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ??- ?? ????? ??????????? ???? ?????????
Will recommend getting a cervical x ray done in addition to shoulder tests/exam (non invasive) to determine the appropriate treatment. Highly likely to be fixed.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories