Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Psychological Behaviour

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 34 years old, peshawar

Aoa I want to ask behaviour of my child. My elder son is destrophy patient 10 years.bed retarted.second is normal About to 5.some how with my routine.joint family n different circumstances. He is getting rude n he is getting agressive..he thinks i beat him more than i lov him.. As am very responsible mothr.i usef to beat him on wrong thing bad manners.. its been difficult in joint system to magame our own way.. Now problm is. His agressive behavious making him lonly At school n home.he os sensitive by hearst.he shows agreestion n then at the same time statrt caring.but how can i cope this..plx guide.am worried.if i hv to chnge or do plx suggest.i can ..his future os more imp for me.i want him a humble person. Make it anonymous plxx.

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asma Mansoor

Dr. Asma Mansoor - Homeopath

DHMS , M.Phil. (Counseling Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

47 Positive Reviews

Ws
In early years of life proper attachment between mother and child is very important otherwise fixation occur which destroys rest of life... Please consult clinical psychologist for screening,assessment,diagnosis as you need to assess the personality of your child and then accordingly handle him.May Allah almighty bless you Ameen

Post Owner

jazakAllah

5 years ago

Post Owner

here we hv the problm that ppl take it negativ if we talk about consultation..i am getting dwn physically n mentally.its a chronic stress which i am facing strongly

5 years ago

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asma Mansoor
Dr. Asma Mansoor - Homeopath

DHMS , M.Phil. (Counseling Psychology) | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 47 Positive Reviews

I know that the stigma is attached with consultation but the need of hour is you should consult...you can make this consultation confidential ..discuss it with your husband and go ahead...stay blessed.

5 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Aqsa Shahbaz

Aqsa Shahbaz - Psychologist

Msc (Clinical Psychology), ADCP | Lahore

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

It's very important for you and your child to consult a clinical psychologist, some of us have great work and experience in child psychology . You need proper family guidance . Therapist will train you how to treat your child and at the same time train your child how to manage his behavior.

Post Owner

family support is the main issue..in joint system its difficult to get tme n take stand..i hv just started to take him out daily to near park so he may get time with me.beside he enjoy physical activity.along wd these i tell him to behave gud if he wants to go out n enjoy these...hope it works

5 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman

Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Diploma in Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology (Continue) | Lahore

review-stars

981 Positive Reviews

Aoa. What do think beating, punishing a sick boy who is happened to be son also.? I recommend punishing this boy should be immediately banned. He needs love & special care. He must have friends also. Plz take him to a clinical psychologist for further evaluation & treatment. You can call to Marham.pk at 042-32591427, for online consultation.

Post Owner

Aoa sir
sir i hv stopped.but what we did for sake other has destroyed alot..i am changing my self too.taking him to park for football etc daily...but as in joint family.we cant chnge ppl around us.i dont want him to learn politics...but how can i guide him not to do what other r doing..

5 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Ayesha Shahid Sheikh

Ayesha Shahid Sheikh - Psychologist

BS-Clinical Psychology, MS-Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

377 Positive Reviews

see a child psychologist. They will make you a routine and will help you in learning techniques so that the child can be reinforced for appropriate behavior.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms Shaffaq Imran

Ms Shaffaq Imran - Psychologist

| MS (Clinical Psychology) | EMDR certification | (EMDR Pakistan) | NLP certification | (NFNLP USA) Hypnosis certification (NGH USA) | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Hello. I thought I'd explain a few things. I'm sure you love your child very much and treat him with affection, and by your own admission, it also seems like you punish him physically in order to discipline him. Firstly, when you make a habit of hitting a child, in most cases there comes a point when he becomes used to it and it fails to have the desired disciplinary effect. Secondly, what he learns from the experience is that aggression is acceptable. Now when you say that he shows aggression in one moment and starts caring in the other, that is something he has learnt from you. Children learn acceptable modes of behavior from the people around them. I sympathise with you for having to parent your children in a joint family environment, I'm sure it's very stressful for you, not just being a parent but personally as well, but I would advise you to act more wisely and not let the pressures influence your behavior towards your child. Discipline is very important, but some kinds of disciplinary programs are just not effective. If that had been the case, you wouldn't have been experiencing this issue in the first place, as your child would have been straight as an arrow after the first beating. I'm afraid you're only increasing his threshold for pain and unpleasantness, not to mention the possible resentment he might feel towards you. I hope you're able to overcome your fears and come for consultation, so your child's present and future may be discussed in its entirety. I wish you all the luck in your struggles. Thank you!

If you're interested in consulting me, please email at shaffaq.a.imran@gmail.com or visit my profile for my phone number.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories