Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Personality Switches

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Islamabad

I'm 25 years old and I'm divorced , I live all alone and not social I don't feel comfortable being .. I cry a lot with no reason and after some time I feel my eyes and headache heavy and sleep and sometimes don't but mostly sleep and thn after some minutes I woke up and start crying like hell and speak to myself , I feel pain In all my body that time and cry badly like wth screamy voices . I was attached to a person after divorce and now he left over so the situation has became more worst I suddenly start crying with headache and pain in body . Now I feel suicidal thoughts also

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asma Mansoor

Dr. Asma Mansoor - Homeopath

DHMS , M.Phil. (Counseling Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

47 Positive Reviews

AoA
It seems you are in severe depression.Please consult clinical psychologist for screening assesment and treatment planning. You can book an appointment with me through email asmansoor31@yahoo.com or please see my profile on marham.pk.

Member of Marham-Forum

Just Mail at drhamzamalik@gmail.com for free Consultation Related to Your Problem

Dr hamza Malik ... why u are doing for free?

5 years ago

Yes Consultation is Free

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

????? ????? ?????? ????? ??????
Meri behan ap asa q spuchti han.ya zindagi Allah ki humary pas amanat ha .na hum apni merzi se pada huye ty...wase me doc nahi hui lakin atna pata ha humari body ke sath humari roh hoti ha kabi kabi humari roh ko sakun nahi melta. (Be shak skun Allah ki yaad me ha) baz dafa zindagi me asi baty hoti ha hum muhabbt kerty han hume asa lagta ha us ke bager hum gee nahi seky gy meri behan ap yaqeen kery seb waqti hota ha .aseel me asa seb tab hota ha jeb hum deen se dor hoty han ager ap apne ansuoun ko qemeti semjy to serif Allah ke age bahye to dakna us pak zat ki qasem wo kasi our ke samne ap ko kamzur nahi hone de ga ..ap ak bar namez pher ker dua me wo ansu baha ker dhaky jo ap dunya walo ke ley bahati han ....pak zat ki qaseem asa skun ap ko kabi nahi mela ho ga jo apne rab ke samne rone se melta ha

Psychologist in Karachi - Munawar Zulfiqar

Munawar Zulfiqar - Psychologist

BA Hons (BM) UK | Karachi

review-stars

101 Positive Reviews

Dear.. you need to be relax and keep your self busy... do some social work.. start meeting new people's.
Divorce is not end of life...
when you stat meeting people you can see how good you are..
crying is good.. whenever you feel do it ... but not to much.... (har waqat ka rona) not good.
it's normal people do come and go in your life.. but this does not mean that there is something wrong in you.. May be somewhere more appropriate person is waiting for you...
you are in Rebound phase... relax and enjoy your life and don't make any suicidal attempt.

you can consult with me if you need any more help.

Best wishes for you

Psychologist in Bahawalpur - Zahid Aziz

Zahid Aziz - Psychologist

BS , MPhil (Applied Psychology) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

I am telling you some techniques that may help you.
When you become so much anxious due to some memories of your ex-husband close your eyes and move your eye balls from left to right. Then right to left. Repeat this cycle for ten times while holding that anxious and uncomfortable thought in your head. Then shift these memories with this senario that you are in a garden and you feel the freshness of greenry and nature. Holf this new memory and repeat ten more cycles of eye movement.
After that open your eyes move your index fingers back and forth in front of your face and follow these hand motions with your eyes. At the same time,recall a disturbing memory related to your husband. Clearly recall all the memory. Then gradually Shift your thoughts with this senario that you are a confident person and like every aspect of your physical beauty.give attention to your body while your hand motions..
Do this activity for an hour. After this session you will be releived. Do this exercise for at least a week.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories