Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Nephrologist on Kidney Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 23 years old, India

Sir mera creatinen 3.5 and urea 93 and uric Acid 1.5 h aur blood pressure v h Sir mai 3 year se medicine kha rha hu but positive result nhi mil rhi h apke bar iski koi solution h thik karne ki plzzz

Member of Marham-Forum

We have family history of kidney disease and have been dealing with kidney disease for last 25 years. Would recommend every one with kidney disease to consult a GOOD Homeo doctor. All top consultants/professors in Lahore and UK recommended me for haemodialysis 10 years ago, have been fighting against kidney disease for last 25 years. On homeo medicines for 15 years despite numerous recommendations (well after looking at my reports all prof/consultants ask me for immediate dialysis) from all top consultants for dialysis for over a decade I have avoided it using homeo medicine. I am consulting Homeo Dr Waqar Anjum Chohan safa wala chowk Lahore he is the best, not advertising on his behalf just telling all sufferers, should choose a good Homeo doc as kidney disease is critical and not all homeo docs are experts in dealing with it. I would say just try Dr waqar for 1 month and see the difference.

Dr waqar anjum la number mil sakta ha?

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Sir sent me number

Member of Marham-Forum

Do not have his Number. I think he do not have phone at all.
You need to go there at his clinic
Dr Waqar Anjum Chohan
Safa wala chowk
Mazang
Lahore
Sorry, but I hear there are many other good homeo dr who can give the similar medicines

Member of Marham-Forum

Do not have his Number. I think he do not have phone at all.You need to go there at his clinic Dr Waqar Anjum ChohanSafa wala chowkMazangLahore Sorry, but I hear there are many other good homeo dr who can give the similar medicines

Brother can u share complete address because I didn't find dr waqar anjum in safa wala chowk

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

If possible plz do share the medication u r using for your kidney disease.
JazakAllah

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories