Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weight Loss VisionChanges

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 24 years old, Rawalpindi

I have shed 10kgs in last 2 weeks without any diet changes or exercise. What could be the reason?

PS: I've had dizzy vision, headaches for past few months too. A neurologist said it was tension type headaches and prescribed a medicine (amitriptyline hcl) that took away the headaches but the changes in vision/dizziness haven't gone away. Also I feel fatigued and weak. I underwent an eye exanination too and was told that my eyes were in perfect condition.

Member of Marham-Forum

There seems to be something wrong with the types of food that you eat or the quantity or timing of the foods that you are eating because weight loss is accompanied by fatigue and headache and dizzy vision. There may be shortage of certain nutrients in your diet. For further details, you can book online appointment via marham

Member of Marham-Forum

I've made no changes to my diet as I've mentioned. But I'll visit you anyways. Are u open on saturdays and sundays? If yes, what time?

Member of Marham-Forum

You can visit us at Salma and Kafeel Medical Services 38-East Zahoor Plaza near D Chowk blue area Jinnah Avenue Islamabad where I am consultant physician and also have Dr Israr Nutritionist sitting beside me... we can evaluate and manage your weight loss issues in sha Allah.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Nosheen Abbas

Dr. Nosheen Abbas - Nutritionist

MBBS, MSPH, Diploma (Holistic Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

176 Positive Reviews

- [ ] Hello there kindly book your appointment on 042-32591427, . We offer online services also . Please join my page Nutradvice for further updates . Regards Dr. Nosheen Abbas

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories