Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Gastroenterology

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 29 years old, Lahore

My stomach problem start with amxiety from january 2018. My anxiety symptoms are now better. But have still stomach problems . I have pressure on my lower lips .some time it is one left sight or some time its move to left.Also have pain in lower lips .which travel .have pain in chest some time.also have sensation in different areas of stomach nd chest and throad .my ulterasound is clear.cbc Tsh T3 T4 blood sugar lipid profile,ECG are normal. Should i go for endoscopy? I havebeen taking losec and antideprsent for 5 month.now i left the medicence since 1 month.after i leave lose 20 mg i have feeling burning sensation in stomach.which i never feel before. I m much worried .please suggest me

Member of Marham-Forum

Would you like to talk to a Gastroenterologist through online consultation?
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Dr. Kailash Makhejani

Dr. Kailash Makhejani - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS, Fellowship in Transplant Hepatologist (UOFT,Canada) | Karachi

review-stars

52 Positive Reviews

Where are you from

Post Owner

I m from lahore

5 years ago

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Javaid

Dr. Usman Javaid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore

review-stars

688 Positive Reviews

dont currently go.for.endoscopy come.for a physical examination with an ultrasound abdomen then will evaluate

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Mujahid Israr

Asst. Prof. Dr. Mujahid Israr - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroenterology), FCPS (Internal Medicine), FACG (US), SCE (UK), ESEGH ( European Board Of Gastroenterology & Hepatology) | Lahore

review-stars

1259 Positive Reviews

Yes. U definitely have gastric issue. U need gastroscopy. Tell me one thing
when u we're taking usually anxiety medication how was ur symptoms?

Post Owner

Initialy when i have anxiety nd panic attacks my symptoms are worse.after taking anti anxiety its reduced

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Today i have gone through lft nd h pylori test which are normal and negative

Member of Marham-Forum

Please get an appointment from a gastroenterologist and tell him your detailed history

Member of Marham-Forum

Doctors do not see the patient with patients they are in a hurry no matter how much they charge but they make sure that patient must leave the room before 2min for next patient to come. They often failed to diagnose properly and give a medicine that is related to a exact issue stop taking anti depressant if you do not have any neurological disorder because it may give you other issue which you do not have it before taking those medicines.

Member of Marham-Forum

I am not a doctor but facing Gastro related issues for 10 years no doctor no medicine could treat me so far now I am having this problem again as before this time they all seems to fail to diagnose the core issue and treat it.

Initially they will give some set pattern of medicine over a period of time when it doesn't seems to work they will they it is due to IBS caused by depression or anxiety so if you are not getting better this is not their fault its your fault in the end.

So far with my own research which may benefit you I came to know some facts which many doctor I bet won't tell you if they charge you $100 fee.

If you facing issues related to your digestive system these may be some causes which you need to address.

1. Blood Test : Some essential minerals or vitamins in your body may be lacking which may cause this issue most common are Zinc, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Iron, Thyroid or Electrolyte.

2. Stool Test : Bacteria in you digestive system such as Entamoeba, Gardia which can be detected in stool-dr test e-coli bateria which cannot be detected via Stool for Culture.

3. small intestine bacterial overgrowth : Hydrogen Breath Test can detect this I don't know for sure yet if this is available in Pakistan / Karachi

4. You may be allergic to some food. IgG Test for Food Allergy can reveal for food you should avoid for certain period of time.

5. Lacking Probiotics : You may be lacking some essential probiotics in your body for your immune system to work properly so you need to cover that too.

Note : Throw all your anti-depressant away don't take sleeping pill because give you other issues which you do not have. I personally start having tensions on both sides on my brain, headaches, shocks during sleep, and volunteer muscle twitch after having these.

If Gastroenterologist reads this if he disagrees to any of my point please reply back.

Salman can u give me ur number i hve discuss somthing

5 years ago

salman please give your number

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

So how you overcome this problem?

Member of Marham-Forum

Doctors give me omeprazol.when i stop this medicene,i have started the hurt burn which i never felt before

Member of Marham-Forum

Doctors give me omeprazol.when i stop this medicene,i have started the hurt burn which i never felt before

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories