Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Conceiving Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Sheikhupura

Aoa, want to discuss an issue that i am one year married, but not conceived yet. I am living in a distance relationship, meet with husband on weekends. Menustral cycle is normal however varies from 28-30 days. Husband semen analysis is normal too. Consulted with 03 gyneacologist they said there is no swelling inside nor any issue. My Hb level is low like its 9.8 I want to conceive but not succedeed yet. Please guide what to do. I am a jobian, want to stay stress free but its life. The meetings on productive days is less due to working requirements. Not suffering from any of the disease like lukeroria or something else. Please guide how can i conceive. Thankyou!

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear you answer your question by yourself, you can't meet with your husband on ovulatory days. Pregnancy involves two people. I 'll say keep trying. Maintain your menstrual cycle diary. So you know your ovulatory days. Maintain your weight, take healthy food. I am sure you 'll be able to manage more time with your husband in future. Then you can put more effort.

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Munam

Dr. Abdul Munam - General Physician

MBBS, Member of American College of Physician | Lahore

review-stars

385 Positive Reviews

For proper evaluation ,realed to any medical issue ,
if you want FREE online consultation (no charges ) then let me know or you can book online consultation

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories