Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Conception

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Karachi

Im 27 yrs old and married for 1 year. We are now starting to plan. Periods are regular. 28 days cycle. Weight issue is there (5'3 and 78kgs). All reports came clear. No pcos or insulin issue. But my doc has given my duphaston, glucophage and lezra to be taken at certain dates during my cycle. The issue is she says all reports are clear but from what i gather these medicines are generally prescribed to pcos patients trying to concieve. Now Im confused should i take the these medicines or should I just take in slow and wait to cincieve naturally?

Member of Marham-Forum

You can have online appointment with us through Marham for proper evaluation and management of your issue as we are looking after fertility clinic here at Salma and Kafeel Medical Services 38-East Zahoor Plaza near D Chowk blue area Jinnah Avenue Islamabad

Member of Marham-Forum

Glucophage z also prescribed to the diabetic patient, it’s main purpose z to lesser the appetite. Don’t scare to take medicines. Doc has given you perfect medicines. Plz follow her. If you don’t want to take glcuphage swap it with walk. Lezra is given to ensure your egg matured. N duphaston z life saver. You will take this medicine in your whole first trimester. Wish u best of luck.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories