Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weightgain.TSH7.5/CEA 3.5

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 65 years old, Lahore

AOA, My Mother is getting weight gain despite of walks and food control (Taking bread margarine in morning, salad in lunch and normal food in dinner) in last 4 months. Her BMI is approx. 36 (Weight is depositing on Hip/thigh/Belly Area). She is HTN+ taking Atenolol 50mg QD. i did Lipid profile, RFT with sc/electrolytes,LFT,CBC,CA-125 Which were good. Only CEA 3.5, AND TSH 7.4, URIC Acid are raised. Urine/CE have some UTI indications and cranmax is prescribed by dr. Did Abdominal USG which was good. Now having said all, 2 questions. 1- WHY CEA raised, is this a threat? 2-) treatment of TSH high (possibility thyroxine dosage of 8 micrograms/kg per day) Looking for a single doctor who may help with all the history above mentioned. Finding a right doctor at right time is a blessing .. hope this may help! Thank You. UMER.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Nosheen Abbas

Dr. Nosheen Abbas - Nutritionist

MBBS, MSPH, Diploma (Holistic Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

176 Positive Reviews

- [ ] Hello there kindly book your appointment on 042-32591427, . We offer online services also . Please join my page Nutradvice for further updates . Regards Dr. Nosheen Abbas

Nutritionist in Lahore - Alghayia Tahir

Alghayia Tahir - Nutritionist

BS Hons (Food Science and Nutrition) MS Scholar | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Her weight gain is most probably beacause of high TSH. If her dr prescribed her medicine for TSH then do not skip it. And kindly Consider doctors advice of CEA . Its important to control her uric acid. I will help you in deit. Kindly book an appointment with me. Thanks.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Nosheen Abbas

Dr. Nosheen Abbas - Nutritionist

MBBS, MSPH, Diploma (Holistic Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

176 Positive Reviews

- [ ] Hello there kindly book your appointment on 042-32591427, . We offer online services also . Please join my page Nutradvice for further updates . Regards Dr. Nosheen Abbas

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories