Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Intestine And Stomach

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 30 years old, Gujrat

I lives in the netherlands and since last 8 month has been suffering from gastric problem, can't pass gas from intestines. Can't relieve from burping. When I try to burp the gas filled in my abdomen. I feel pain of gases in different parts of body like on my left side under ribs, in my left hand. I feel my heart is going down in this condition. Feeling nausea. I also have constipation, indegestion and stools has no shape. Also feel headache sometimes. I also had a endoscopy , colonoscopy and all other liver, heart and other orthans test . Everything is normal in reports. But still suffering from severe pain in upper left chest. I need your help

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed

Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed - General Physician

MBBS, MRCP (UK), MRCP (E), MRGP (UK), FRSPH, CCT (UK), Family Medicine, PGDip (London), PGDip Diabetes (USW) | Lahore

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

hi
in view of above information, very likely diagnosis is
irritable bowel syndrome
have read of this information you will be able to understand your condition and cope better. There are therapeutic options first try dietary adjustments if they don't help symptomatic treatment is advisable
//www.nhs.uk/conditions/irritable-bowel-syndrome-ibs/

usually, dietary adjustments are helpful if not you can try table buscopan or trial of amitriptyline
if you need to discuss it further you can contact
00fourfour780ninesix71nine5one
regards

Dr Kashif Ahmad
MBBS, MRCP(UK)
MRCP(E), MRCGP(UK) FRSPH
CCT(UK), PGDip Diabetes(Wales)
PGDip(London)

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?