Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Cardiologist on Congenital Heart Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 25 years old, Lahore

1st pneumonia occur, then 2 times heart failure in hospital, doctors said may she have a congenital heart problem, but when heart beat will b normal then we allow for echo, echo done from children hospital lahore, which show moderate pda with lvvo. Today she is checked by children hospital doctor, he gave her medicine upto January and said that at 7 January we will done echo again and then we will see either pda is closed or not, if not closed then we will do surgery, Baby is 4.5 month old, hb is round about 8 , weight above 4 and below 5 kg, I want to ask that either it is too late to wait upto January? She has already suffered with two attacks, Either doctor is given this time due to already appointments of other kids, or is it oka?

Cardiologist in Lahore - Dr. Gohar Saeed

Dr. Gohar Saeed - Cardiologist

MBBS, Diplomate American Board Interventional Cardiology, Diplomate American Board Cardiovascular Disease | Lahore

review-stars

420 Positive Reviews

Your doctors advice is correct
Medicine should be tried first to see if it closes
Please follow up with them

Post Owner

Doctor gohar,
she is very week now, weight fall,
doctors said to stop bottle feeding, she is only on mother feed, I think her needs are not fulfilled, all the time she cries,
1st she was not like that.
One of pediatrician said us that pda only close in 1st few weeks by giving medicine, now she is almost 5 month old so there will be only surgery is solution,
But children hospital doctors said this all as I shared and upload pics.

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Almost daily she had fever, as already she is soo week,
then Daily we give Panadol,
What is the reason of fever on daily basis,

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)