general-physician

KIdney / Heart Related

Asking for Father, Male, 80 years old, Lahore

My Father is 80 YO and he had 2 operations of kidney stones and 1 operation of prostate gland in previous 15 years. Now he is feeling shortness of breath and swelling on feet. His urine complete report is as under: Color: Yellow Specific Gravity: 1.030 Turbidity: + Deposit: + PH: 5.0 Sugar: NIL Ketones: NIL Proteins: + Pus Cells: Numerous / HPF Red Blood Cells: Nill Epithelial Cells: 2 - 4 /HPF Casts: Nil Blood: Nil Crystals: Nil Organisms: Nil Amorphous: NIL Misc: Nil Nitrite: Nil Bilirubin: NIL Urobilinogen: Normal Haemoglobin: ++ Spot Urinary Protein: 0.44 g/l

7 Answer(s)

Facebook Marham Twitter Marham
Doctor Photo

up-vote

MRCP(UK), FRCP (LONDON), FRCP (Edenberg), FACC(USA), FACP(USA), FASIM(USA)

Aoa your father needs urine c/s and psa done filled by a thorough clinical examination by a competent physician

Anonymous WAS, thanks doc for your help.

Anonymous Please find attached the urine culture report as per your advice

Javed Akram Your father needs to be examined by a competent physician to start appropriate treatment

up-vote

Javed Akram

Aoa he needs urine culture and a thorough clinical examination from a competent physician

Doctor Photo

up-vote

He needs a thorough clinical examination but it should be preceded by culture and sensitivity report of the urine.

Doctor Photo

up-vote

Ecg echo and ultrasound reports r required

Doctor Photo

up-vote

Kindly send me his bp records of 2 days and blood sugar levels fasting and post meal of two days Proteinurea test . Serum Albumin . Serum electeolytes .

up-vote

Anonymous

Please find below my father's urine culture report.

Doctor Photo

up-vote

did u get bp ,ecg and echocardiography of ur father now its uti

Copyrights © 2017 All Rights Reserved by Marham