Asking About Reports

Can you please guide me what should i do in future?

Dr. Maria Imran

MBBS, FCPS (Obs & Gyn) | Lahore

review-img 4 Positive Reviews

The best idea for u would be to go see a breast surgeon and likely get an
FNAC done for the nodular mass .. hopefully it shouldn't be anything but
just to be on the safe side better to get it investigated.
Take care


Post Owner

Thank You.

11 months ago

Dr. Shaheena Asif

MBBS,FCPS | Lahore

review-img 6 Positive Reviews

Please see dr roohi saeed gynae at ob gyn clinic
Near jinnah hosp lahore


Post Owner

Thank You

11 months ago

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Some quick example text to build on the card title and make up the bulk of the card's content.

Consult Online