general-physician

cellulite in thighs

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Allama iqbal town lahore

i have cellulite deposition in my thighs and glutes area and iam 24. it has deshaped my thigh area and i also did join gym but no effect. how to reduce it as i noticed this problem yesterday and was really tensed..

11 Answer(s)

Facebook Marham Twitter Marham
Doctor Photo

up-vote

you may have developed cellulitis. you need anti biotic.

Doctor Photo

up-vote

Well...cellulite is difficult to get rid of of.What is your BMI*( height and weight).?

Anonymous 22.53 kg/m2

Doctor Photo

up-vote

MRCP(UK), FRCP (LONDON), FRCP (Edenberg), FACC(USA), FACP(USA), FASIM(USA)

Aoa thank you and must be examined before reaching a diagnosis and for treatment

Doctor Photo

up-vote

BMI is in ideal range.You should be examined and probably a cosmetologist/dermatologist will guide you on whether intervention is required or not

Doctor Photo

up-vote

You can consult me. Dr. Shams For appointment (042)35749954

Doctor Photo

up-vote

for your issue i would refer to prof.faisal murad maroof international hospital. 0512222920 or prof.Hameed Maxhealthhospital G8 markaz.0518094760

Doctor Photo

up-vote

MRCP(UK), FRCP (LONDON), FRCP (Edenberg), FACC(USA), FACP(USA), FASIM(USA)

Aoa need a thorough checking to start treatment

Doctor Photo

up-vote

Your question is not clear. What is cellulite?

Doctor Photo

up-vote

U can contact me on 03014683882

Doctor Photo

up-vote

Cellulitis is actually an inflammatory condition of the skin. Who diagnosed your condition as Cellulitis? This need proper antibiotic cover. However as you are describing it's seems to be simple fat deposition in thigh and gluteal region that is totally different. Please clarify further. Is it painfull? Swelling is reddened or otherwise? Fever? You need to get yourself examined if it is otherwise.

Doctor Photo

up-vote

MBBS (KEMU), MRCS (UK), MCEM (UK), FCPS (Pak), F Vasc Surg (UK)

Cellulite is a vague term. I can be anything from simple infection to other major causes like vein problems or lymphatic obstructions. Being a vascular surgeon i deal with blood vessel amd lymphatic issues. U do need to be examined fully. Book an appointment to see me.

Copyrights © 2017 All Rights Reserved by Marham