general-physician

hemorrhoids

Asking for Self, Male, 23 years old, Lahore

Hi Doctors, I felt little bump on anus, thrombosed hemorrhoids, i had it almost 5 months ago, then it vanished but again appeared 2 months ago and gone after 10 days, but it is again there. Please help regarding this, what i should do, i am really shy to go to a doctor for this. is there any thing serious? also i had accident year ago and hit my left hip and i feel pain from time to time, yesterday i felt alot of pain on my left side of hip (i think it is due to that accident) and again hemorrhoids (bump) appeared on the same side of anus.

7 Answer(s)

Facebook Marham Twitter Marham
Doctor Photo

up-vote

You can consult me. Dr. Shams For appointment (042)35749954

Doctor Photo

up-vote

Dear the treatment of thrombosis piles is surgery. It's better get it examined from a surgeon and if he suggest operation go for the same.

Doctor Photo

up-vote

Dear patient, Consult a surgeon and follow his or her advise. For any further details you may connect me again.

Doctor Photo

up-vote

MRCP(UK), FRCP (LONDON), FRCP (Edenberg), FACC(USA), FACP(USA), FASIM(USA)

Aoa need band ligation by a competent surgeon meanwhile pleas take syrup Lactodil 4 tablespoons thrice a day

Doctor Photo

up-vote

Without having examined you physically, I am basing my assessment entirely on your history (and therefore may be wrong). From what you have described, you nay be suffering from repeated attacks of something called a "perianal hematoma". Simply put, this means that you likely strain when passing stool and from time to time tge strain is so much that small vessels under the skin surrounding the anal opening burst leading to a small blood clot under the skin. This is usually painful at first but settles within a few days. The most important thing you need to do is to control ypur constipation, preferably by making a habit of taking increased amounts of water and dietary fiber (fruits, daal and vegs are good sources for the latter). Best regads Dr Shahzad Amjad

Doctor Photo

up-vote

kindly call me 0301 4683882

Doctor Photo

up-vote

Get it checked.it may be thrombosed haemorrhoid .infection w canvcause problem.use 5%xylocain ointment before dedication .come tom I will guide you .dr qaim deen 2to 4pm surgimed hospital Lahore zagar sli road. --------------------------------------------

Copyrights © 2017 All Rights Reserved by Marham