Slip Disc And Disc Reduction

I need a proper chiropractor as I have slip disc L4L5 and disc Reduction in L5S1 for last five years and I am getting worse and worse day by day. Please provide me assistance.

Dr. Sohail Muzammil

There are no chiropractors in Pakistan. In any case their theories are
unscientific. You need to see an orthopaedic or neuro surgeon.

Hira Idrees

DPT(Pak),jinnah hospital lahore | Lahore

review-img 2 Positive Reviews

make appointmnt.
at 03314368554.
only physiotherapy can do wonders.
surgery is last opt.
regards,
dr hira

Patient

Post Owner

Problem is that I have been taking physiotherapy for last 3 years and I am not getting well, On daily basis my physiotherapist comes at my home a make a lot of efforts but the pain remain intact. As far as my surgery is concern I am not going to avail this option because I have never seen any person recovered. Now tell me what to do.

10 months ago

Hira Idrees
Hira Idrees - Physiotherapist

DPT(Pak),jinnah hospital lahore | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-img 2 Positive Reviews

r u sure he or she is really a physiotherapist ?? done *Dpt* ?? or a technician?? bcz previously only technicians were in pak..doctrate degree bht bad ma i ha. plus i would recommend u to take second opinion frm another physio. n yes surgery ma b kbi recommend nhi karun gin. plus this condition should b treatd at clinic with modalities not only exercises.

10 months ago

Patient

Post Owner

Dear ,

Some body call me yesterday and talked to me about my query I posted about
my slipped disc and reduction, she said that she would email me the
appropriate chiropractor in Karachi but I am still waiting for the email.
Awaiting for prompt response.

Prof. Dr. M A Wajid

FRCS(Tr & Orth) UK, MBBS | Lahore

review-img 14 Positive Reviews

Dear Sender
Thank you for your query. In order to provide you appropriate and relevant advise, specific to your condition, we need to assess you clinical. For this kindly contact at 0301 8471177.

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Some quick example text to build on the card title and make up the bulk of the card's content.

Consult Online