Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on 22 Years Old Under Weigh

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 22, Rahim Yar Khan

I am 22 years old with height of 5'9..but my weight is barely 50kg.I want to gain some weight. 65 kg is my ideal weight and I want to gain 15 kg in year. can anyone please recommend me what should I do?

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan

Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan - Nutritionist

BSc-Nutrition , MSc-Nutrition , PHD-Human Nutrition | Islamabad

review-stars

294 Positive Reviews

Your ideal weight should be 63kg so you should gain 13kg. Your weight is very low which can be dangerous for you. We can prepare a diet plan for you which will help you gain 4-6kg in one month. A diet plan is a document which suggest you the food, its timing, quantity, preparation and exercises. A diet plan is prepared after detailed interview regarding eating habits, food likes and dislikes and daily physical activity level. If you you are interested in our diet plan, kindly call our nutritionist on 042-32591427, , 042-32591427, or 042-32591427, . You can also visit our website www.diet-planners.com or facebook page www.facebook.com/dietplannerpk

Post Owner

4-6 kgs? do you think I'm stupid?

6 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Dr. Shehla Javed

Dr. Shehla Javed - Nutritionist

MBBS, DTM, H(UK), DCH | Lahore

review-stars

232 Positive Reviews

Yes it is possible 2 kgs gain per month but needs a registeration with us for complete solution along with diet plan 

Post Owner

how I can register ?

6 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

First of all, make sure you do not have any underlying health problems causing you to be underweight. Then You need to set up a proper meal schedule. You also need to learn how to add in healthy high calorie foods into your diet. Make sure you are exercising regularly, and do some resistance and weight training to help build your muscle tone. Be thankful you do not have the opposite problem. It's much harder to deal with being overweight than underweight.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories