Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Pcos

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 35 years old, Karachi

I am taking Metaformin 500 mg 2 tabs daily since two years but from few days when i pass stole the tablets come out as it was. Is that normal ? I loose weight from 86 to 74 but now it stucks from a year and also increase the growth of hard facial hair all over the face and body. My cycle is 40 to 50 days

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Maria Imran

Asst. Prof. Dr. Maria Imran - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS ( Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

73 Positive Reviews

What is ur age? And what was the problem that the pcos was causing u?

Post Owner

I am 35 years. I had very irregular periods, some time 15 days long and twice a month and sometime no periods for 2 to 3 months so i consulted to dr than she took ultrasound and diognose pcos, almost 3 years back

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Passing whole Tab. In stools is not normal. The symptoms show u r having Or developing insulin resistance with PCOs.

Post Owner

Sorry i do not understand that what is a mean by that ? Please explain

6 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan

Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan - Nutritionist

BSc-Nutrition , MSc-Nutrition , PHD-Human Nutrition | Islamabad

review-stars

294 Positive Reviews

Your weight is quite high and PCOS and weight gain are interlinked. Once you reduce weight, You will get fine. Reducing weight with self dieting is not recommended because it may deplete many of your essential nutrients and can harm your body internal organs. We can prepare a diet plan for you which will help you reduce 8-12kg in one month. A diet plan is a food based document that suggests you food, its timing, quantity, preparation and exercises. We do not support medicine and supplement. A diet plan id prepared after detailed interview regarding eating habits, food likes and dislikes and daily physical activity so if you are interested in further details and our diet plan, you can call our nutritionist on 042-32591427, 89, 042-32591427, 30 or 042-32591427,

Member of Marham-Forum

I can not suggest any medical advice without a complete medical checkup by me at my clinic,so that i myself can examine the condition of the patient and diagnose the actual problem.

Post Owner

I am not in Pakistan

6 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shaheena Asif

Prof. Dr. Shaheena Asif - Gynecologist

MBBS. MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology), FRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

945 Positive Reviews

Please buy from a good medical store

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor