Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Difficulty In Breathing

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 4 years old, Riyadh

My son 4 year old had chest infection due to asthematic allergy a week back, was taking ventolin inhaler and flixotide inhaler(fluticasone propionate) and predo(prednisolone sodium phosphate), about 3 days back he caught common cold as well, he has had fever past 3 days, he is taking amoxylin with paracetamol and I brufen, along with Nasonex(Mometasone furoate), xynosine pediatric spray, flixotide inhaler and nebulizer every 6 hours with 0.7ml ventolin and 1ml pulmicort (budesonide)and 2 ml NaCl, he still can't breath properly, takes small breaths and then shrugs every 8 seconds and takes one from mouth..Can I start with ventolin inhaler again? As he was improving with that or can I replace the nebulizer with that? I took him to emergency yesterday and day before yesterday but I am still quite worried

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear
With his symptoms
Better to manage in emergency
Nebuliser is better than inhaler

Post Owner

Oh ok thanks!

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello doctor sir i am 15 years old and i have cerebral ataxia.i have alot of tests results that show iam affected to cerebral ataxia as my doctor said and he said that i am affected to vitamin E deficiency problem.and i have used medicine for 3 years and now i also use from medicine.what should i do doctor sir should i visit you...
Regards...

Member of Marham-Forum

I want to ask a question about my health.meri heart beat 4 5 times tez hui ha mne test sb krwaye ha ecg 4 times krwai ha echo 2 times or Ett report normal ai ha hospital jata hu wahn normal hojata hu 6 7 months se ase hota bht bar cardiologist k pas gya hu wo kehte kuch nai hua apko ko per mjhe aise lgta kuch hojaye ga kisi ki death ka sunta hu dar lgna churu hojata I'm 27 years old ma morning walk krta hu roz diet bi krta junk food chor diye ha dil sa ghabrata jis se mjhe thori physical weakness hogai ha pehle gym krta tha wo bi November se chordia tha ab phr shuru kia ha stomach me bi pain hoti ha abdominal ultrasound krwaya tha usme bs thora sa fatty liver aya ha sb test krwaye ha kbhi mind me ata physian k pas jao kbhi cardiologist k pas kbhi gastroenologist kbhi psychologist physian k pas gya tha usne kha apka tsh kuch point zayada 4.2 normal ha apka 4.5 ha cardiologist kehte apka normal ha ye bi physian ne mjhe Xanax 0.5 or pentoxol-m di ha Xanax sirf mne 2 nights khai ha phr mne tablet nai khai pentoxol-m to abi to khai nai wo morning me khani ha sir ma islye nai khara adat na lag jaye 2 din se sar me dard or aisa lgta jaise chakar se are thakawat si mehsus hoti or neck me bi pain si hoti please tell me what I do

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories