Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Stroke

person-avatar

Asking for Father, Male, 45 years old, Peshawar

Thank you sir for giving us time...my father is stroke patient.he get stroke before 4 month and 10 days ago ..his stroke is mid brain stroke due to percheron artery infraction..first time he is unconsciousness...and he had a get trachoatomy..he had a high blood pressure ...now when the time spend he become good ...now he eat ...and speak little ...and control BP ..now his movement is jerky he did not get walk .my father hand and leg is normal but he did not get own self balance....sir medication is ....aspirin ..atorvasvtatin ...and ...continue ...if there is another good medicine for treatment please sir priscribed us...

Neuro Surgeon in Bahawalpur - Dr. Muhammad Sajjad Hussain

If possible share his recent ct scan report or ct scan. And do his renal fun tion test. Liver function test. Cbc. Chest x ray. Ecg. Usg abdomen

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear
I can help him
Call me
042-32591427, 66

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello Dr, my I would like to speak to you about my mother in law. She has suffered a paralysis attack, quite some time ago. Can you please provide me with your best number so, i can contact you directly to discuss. thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

Good Morning,
I m Ahsan from Pakistan and Working in Etihad Airways (AUH INT'L Airport).
Dear Sir before 2 year my father had a heart attack when we went hospital doc gave him full treatment and he feel comfortable but in night doc gave him injection and he sleep but in morning his right hand and leg not working and still same condition. We gave him all treatment and connect many doc but he could not recover. Sir i read about you in Google and i saw comments that you have many experience about this. Can you send your contact number in my mail ID i will call you and give you more information and reports about my father. I am very thankful to you for this act of kindness.

Regards
Ahsan
email:- EYMuhammadAhsan@etihad.ae
m.ahsanismail@gmail.com
PH # 042-32591427, (AUH)
042-32591427, (PAK)

Member of Marham-Forum

Good Morning,
Dear Sir before 2 year my father had a heart attack when we went hospital doc gave him full treatment and he feel comfortable but in night doc gave him injection and he sleep but in morning his right hand and leg not working and still same condition. We gave him all treatment and connect many doc but he could not recover. Sir i read about you in Google and i saw comments that you have many experience about this. Can you send your contact number in my mail ID i will call you and give you more information and reports about my father. I am very thankful to you for this act of kindness.

Regards
Ahsan
m.ahsanismail@gmail.com
PH # 042-32591427, (AUH)
042-32591427, (PAK)

Member of Marham-Forum

Good Morning,

Regards
Ahsan
m.ahsanismail@gmail.com
PH # 042-32591427, (AUH)
042-32591427, (PAK)

Member of Marham-Forum

Good Morning,

Regards
Ahsan
m.ahsanismail@gmail.com
PH # 042-32591427, (AUH)
042-32591427, (PAK)

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello sir ...mere father ko 3years pehle left side stroke huwa tha....brain mein clot aya tha ...lkin theek hogye....ab phr right side stroke huwa hai...hand n leg move ker rhe hn BT belance set ni n chall b ni sakte weeknes bohat hai kindly koi best cure btaye ....k woh properly fit hojaye inshallah

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories