Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Encephalitis & Seizure

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 2, Islamabad

my son is 2 and half years old he was a normal child till 8 months back. he achieved all his milestones on time. he got viral encephalitis with uncontrolled seizures now he is on high dose anticonvulsants and anti epileptic medicines. he is on long term recovery can't hold neck nor can sit , stand or talk. and his seizures are still uncontrolled sometimes stop sometimes less and sometimes more.

Member of Marham-Forum

Whats is your query? Yours is a special child. He needs a multidisciplinary care for his physical, emotional, psychological, nutritional and neurological rehabilitation.

Member of Marham-Forum

Whats is your query? Yours is a special child. He needs a multidisciplinary care for his physical, emotional, psychological, nutritional and neurological rehabilitation.

Member of Marham-Forum

Post Owner

thanku for reminding me! that now he is special child. my question is about his seizures any medications that can stop it? i know that it is all in Almighty Allah's hands whom he wants he can cure. currently my son is on epitoin syp 7 ml 2 times , seizunil syp 7 ml 2 times , lerace syp 4 ml 2 times, rivotril drops 5 drops 2 times, baclin tablet 10 mg 1/2 tab 2 times
can changing his medicines bring control in his seizures?

6 years ago

Post Owner

can i also know abt some phsiotherapist and speech therapist who can come home and take sessions in rawalpindi

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

He needs regular follow up & assessment by paediatric neurologist.

You can see paediatric neurologist in child department CMH Lahore or Children hospital.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories