Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Period & Body Fattening

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 44 years old, Karachi, Pakistan

I have two daughters. One is 9 and the other is 4. I had two missed abortions in the past before my babies. Then i had to go for lap chole. . In 2015 i was diagnosed with TB first stage. Ma sha Allah. I recovered from that. Last year December i had to go for another D&C because there was severe blood clot in the tube of my uterus. My menstrual cycle went well for three months as long as i took medicine. But since 2 months again my perriods cycle are very upset. I have periods than few days gap then spotting and then few days gap and again periods. I don't know what to do. And what is bothering me the most is that my weight has increased and my body has become very irregular in shape. and my tummy has grown like pregnant and my breast size has also increased quite much.My height is 5ft 6inch. And my weight is 176 lb/ 80 kg Does anybody have any idea what's happening with me. Is it because of disturbed hormone?

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Asima Fazal

Dr. Asima Fazal - General Practitioner

MBBS, ECFMG | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

You should try to focus on losing weight by regular exercise and avoiding oily foods. Your irregular periods and hormonal imbalance could be due to increased weight as well. Once you lose some weight your periods will get regular too.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Safeena Amjad

Ms. Safeena Amjad - Nutritionist

| MSc (Food & Nutrition) | PGDD | M.Phil. (Food & Nutrition) | | Lahore

review-stars

591 Positive Reviews

Dear!
Hormones influence so many things, from your mood swings and energy levels to yes, your weight. Your hormones fluctuate monthly, but also throughout your life span, as you go from puberty to adulthood and then into menopause… I suggest you to reduce some weight with healthy eating plan and exercise. You’ll feel the change after following a healthy eating pattern and regular physical activity.
There are few basic strategies for regular menstruation cycle and weight loss.
1- Eat nutrient dense Food NOT low Calorie diet/Crash Diet plan/LOW fat diet plan
2- Add more fiber in your diet
3- Remove INORGANIC or PROCESSED food items from your diet
4- Drink plenty of water
5- Regular Exercise/Yoga or brisk walk for atleast 30-45 min per day
If you need a detailed diet plan for weight loss and flat belly, please feel free to get online consultation from a Nutritionist.
Kind Regards

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shaheena Asif

Prof. Dr. Shaheena Asif - Gynecologist

MBBS. MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology), FRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

944 Positive Reviews

See a dietician and get a diet plan
See your gynae and get a pap smear
Must do a pelvic ultrasound also

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor