Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Harmones

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 23 years old, Karachi

Hello doctors, want to ask about harmone disbalance, as i have little but bulky chest which is the reason of my lower self confidence, can you please guide me or help me in this regard. Prescibe me some medicine or exercise to reduce it. Thanks in advance

Member of Marham-Forum

Hormone imbalance cause serious problems in men and women body and life. It can be corrected with the help of food. There are certain foods that regulate the function of your glands. We prepare diet plan for hormone balance which help you regulate your glands functioning and hormone balance. A diet plan is a document that suggests you food, its timing, preparation, quantity and some exercises. A diet plan is prepared after detailed interview regarding eating habits, food likes and dislikes and daily physical activity level so if you are interested in our diet plan, you can call our nutritionist on 042-32591427, , 042-32591427, or 042-32591427, .

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Safeena Amjad

Ms. Safeena Amjad - Nutritionist

| MSc (Food & Nutrition) | PGDD | M.Phil. (Food & Nutrition) | | Lahore

review-stars

591 Positive Reviews

- Hormonal imbalance is the usual proximal cause of Gynecomastia (enlarged breast size in men) , there are a number of natural foods that are specifically formulated to correct it. It's necessary to understand the pros and cons of each one. Because excess of everything is bad. In most cases, therapeutic modified diets are most ideal since they do not have any serious drawbacks that can affect one’s health.
- Follow a nutrient dense diet that is high in foods that are as organic as possible, like fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts, whole grains, lean meats, fish, beans, and low-fat dairy. To keep your appetite under control, eat small, balanced meals every two to three hours. Drink plenty of water. Try to perform cardiovascular exercise, it helps strengthen your heart and lungs while burning calories. Regular Brisk walk 30-45 min per day. If you need a customized diet plan please get online consultation from Nutritionist.
Kind regards

Post Owner

Thankyou so much :)
God bless you!

6 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Dr. Shehla Javed

Dr. Shehla Javed - Nutritionist

MBBS, DTM, H(UK), DCH | Lahore

review-stars

232 Positive Reviews

Take on line appointment to discuss ,042-32591427,

Member of Marham-Forum

There might be an imbalance of testosterone to estradiol ratio.You need to be on a low sugar/ Simple carb, High protein, Medium good fat diet. Cardio & resistance training program at least 3 times a week.

Dr Rizwan what number can I contact you on?

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

salam madam,
my name is nimra. my age is 22 and my weight is 38. i am underweight. mje likoria ki b bht zada shikayat hai kya ap mje tratment bta skti hain ta k main healthy nazar a skn. mera jism bht slim hai bht zada. shukria i m waiting for ur reply

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories