Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Anxiety And Panic Attack

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Karachi

Hello I'm 27yrs old married women and I have an auto immune disease but I'm doing fine with that. Few years back I had an anxiety attack with extreme shortness of breath and that feeling keeps me scared when I'm alone or travel with husband or people around me even at pleasant places I can't even enjoy and keep worrying if I get that attack again or something and I think my husband doesn't understand how I feel. Please advice

Member of Marham-Forum

Hi, Yours symptoms and mine were same BUT mine were more severe as i also experienced dizziness ( Vertigo) Tingling sensations, Weird head pressure( I still do) ,Choking, Sweating, Nauseated, Fear of people and crowdy places, Afraid of driving and the list goes on. 1 year back i realized that this will turn into a monster if i don't do something about it. I tried every medication and went to few known psychiatrists and neurologists but these meds did worse than good and doctors didn't help either. Its the fear of the fear ( Fear of symptoms). I attended few courses and applied self CBT and few techniques now after that long journey, i can drive again, can manage bunch of people, few symptoms are gone, constant state of fear is gone. I recovered 50% for sure and rest is still in process. NOW, i can live with those symptoms without even worrying about it. I am not a doctor, i was just a panic and anxiety disorder patient who recovered without meds and docs. Thanks to that special person who guided me through online courses and took the worry out. I have a daughter, Now i enjoy my life a little more with her without constant worry of death. If interested, let me know, i might be able to help.. Thanks and ALLAH give you strength to battle this monster as only we ( The sufferers) know how hard it is to operate in society and When we are alone when anxiety and panic strikes. Take care

Post Owner

Hello.. thanks ! Feeling so relieved that someone can actually understand.. I also have some other symptoms too which I didn't write in post. I really want to know how can I overcome these sought of fears.. I really want to discuss.

6 years ago

Salam tauqeer,
brother am going through the same situation. plz help me out in this.
thanks

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

u need a test for anxiety if it is severe then u need medication along with
therapy otherwise therapy alone will work , when ever u r having this
condition then start deep breathing exercises it will help a lot , if u get
better its fine if not then plz consult a near most good psychologist
thanks best

Psychologist in Multan - Khizra Arif

Khizra Arif - Psychologist

BS (Clinical Psychology) | Multan

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

U can follow some task.
Walk on grass.
Deep breathing.
Spend most of time with family
Discus ur problem with psychologist or other person who understand

Psychologist in Islamabad - Sidra Shoukat

Sidra Shoukat - Psychologist

PGD (Clinical Psychology), CPD, NLP Practitioner & Hypnotist (USA certified) | Islamabad

review-stars

105 Positive Reviews

U need proper psychotherapy in which CBT is best for you. it will help you out InShaAllah. It is required 10 to 15 sessions

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

you are in need of an expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Regards,
Clinical Psychologist and Nutritional Advisor

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment