Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Internal Medicine on Height

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, lahore

I am 22 my height is 4'9 and weight is 45kg. My bmi is in normal range but any chances I can increase my height?

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua

Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

No, I am sorry. At the age of 22 a woman will not get any taller. Young ladies generally reach their final height 2 -3 years after their menstrual cycles first begin. For most, that is around the age of 14. A person's height is controlled mostly by genetics. Unfortunately you can not change your genetic make-up.

I am male
I am 15 and my height is 4.2 plzzz help me to increase my height and tel me the names of medicine which increase my height ......

5 years ago

I am male
I am 15 and my height is 4.2 plzzz help me to increase my height and tel me the names of medicine which increase my height ......

5 years ago

Helo mam I m 19 years old.. And my hieght is 4.8 plz tell me can I increase my height plzz

3 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Angela Marie Sadiqua
Angela Marie Sadiqua - Nutritionist

Clinical Nutrition, AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Education, BS in Public Affairs, BS in Clinical Psychology, MA in Mental Health Counseling | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 6 Positive Reviews

You need to learn self-acceptance. At 19, females have reached their final height. It is not something you can change naturally. There is no supplement, or medicine that will allow you to grow beyond what God has prescribed in your DNA. Focus on learning to healthy and happy, and stop obsessing about things you can not change.

3 years ago

Helo i am 17 year old and my hight is 5:4 plz tell me can i increase my hight?

3 years ago

Endocrinologist in Karachi - Dr. Faisal Ilyas

Dr. Faisal Ilyas - Endocrinologist

MBBS, Masters (Diabetologist/Endocrinologist) | Karachi

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

I will visit Lahore at the end of this year, u can dscuss all the things regarding short heightMy details are are as follows

DR FAISAL ILYAS
CONSULTANT DIABETOLOGIST/ENDOCRINOLOGIST(AGA KHAN UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL EXPERIENCED)
Specialities:* Diabetes* Thyroid* Obesity* Cholesterol* Other Hormonal Issues
The Indus HospitalDaily Time 01:00 to 08:00 PM
Shamsi Hospital Mon, WedTime 8:30 to 10:00 PM
Kharadar General HospitalTue, ThursTime 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Taj Consultants Clinic, Gulshan e IqbalMon, Wed, Frid 10:00 AM to 12:00PMTue, Thu9:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Burhani Diagnostics, SadarTue,  ThursTime 09:30 to 10:30 AM
For Details, Call042-32591427,

i am male and i am 18 year old my hieght 5.3 i want increase my hight almost to 6'...plzz help me to increase my hight...

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

I m male...my age is 24years old and my hight is 5'5"...i want increase my hight almost to 6'...plzz help me to increase my hight...

Member of Marham-Forum

I m male...my age is 24years old and my hight is 5'5"...i want increase my hight almost to 6'...plzz help me to increase my hight...

Member of Marham-Forum

I am 15 my height is 4.5 is there any chance to increase 5 inches i am female

Member of Marham-Forum

I am 19 years old and I'm 5'3 inches tall.Can I grow taller?

Member of Marham-Forum

I am 16 male and 5'9 can I still grow?

Member of Marham-Forum

SIR, . MY DAUGHTER, BIBI MUQADAS IS 6 YEARS OLD AND WE ARE NOT SATISFY FROM HER HEIGHT IS , SO WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST OR APPOINTMENT,

ZAHOOR FROM QUETTA .. 042-32591427,

Member of Marham-Forum

I am male. I am 23 years old. My height is 5.3". Can I grow it.

Member of Marham-Forum

i am female.i am 23 years old.my hight is 5 feet nd weight 43 kg.i want to grow 3 inces more can i?please help me how?

Member of Marham-Forum

Pls can you suggest me some medicine for increasing height

Member of Marham-Forum

am 19 years old and my height is 5.1 is there any diet plan or supplyments to increase height

Member of Marham-Forum

my name is umair i am 22 an half my height 4,9 my gene height best kya mere height bar sakti hai

Member of Marham-Forum

I am male
My age is 21 and height is 5,3.
There are any chances to increase my height?

Member of Marham-Forum

I m 19 year and 5 month my height is 5 feet and 6 inch Is there is a chance of increasing ? I m Boy

Member of Marham-Forum

Helo im 21 year old. My height is 4.9 .can i increase height

Member of Marham-Forum

Mam I am 19 years old and my height is 4.8 plz tell me can I increase my height

Member of Marham-Forum

my hight is 4.11 and my weight is 56 please tell me can i increase my height.

Member of Marham-Forum

m 25year old my hight is 4.11 and my weight is 56 please tell me can i increase my height.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Internal Medicine

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories