Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Chicken Poks

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 21 years old, multan

I am suffering from chicken poks since 2 days before that i had high fever but from yesterday fever is gone every elder is saying not to take bath till these chicken poks went down and not to eat sweet things, juice,egg or tea etc i want to ask can i take bath since weather is too hot and is causing more itching and should i really avoid eating or drinking any sort of thing?

General Physician in Quetta - Dr. Muhammad Zubair

Who diagnosed you chicken pox? If it is chicken pox ,it is usually severe in with age.Bath is good as sweating will cause bacterial super infection ,you can take bath frequently as you want.In diet no restriction you ca avoid achar ,chatni,and very cold water it can cause sore throat.You should take high protein foods ,remember no restriction in diet.Allah bless you

Post Owner

JazakAllah and I want to ask another thing again that my throat hurt a lot sometime that I feel pain in my chest too so is that due to chicken pox or something else?

6 years ago

General Physician in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Javed Akram

Prof. Dr. Javed Akram - General Physician

MRCP (UK), FRCP (LONDON), FRCP (Edinburgh), FACC (USA), FACP (USA), FASIM (USA) | Lahore

review-stars

1544 Positive Reviews

Aoa thank you and need a thorough examination by a competent physician and investigations for diagnosis and treatment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories