Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Anger And Depression

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 22 years old, lahore

Assalamoalikum, I am a recent graduate from a well reputed college. I don't know why but I feel depressed all the times.I fight a lot with my family because of my insecurities . It's either feeling irritated or feeling totally numb..

Member of Marham-Forum

Mood changes , mood lability and emotional stress is very common in your age group. It is difficult to declare without proper assessment as to whether this is now inclining towards clinical depression or not. Depressive symptoms include low mood , decreased energy and loss of interest in activities you enjoyed previously. One may also have sleep issues, appetite changes, lack of concentration and focus, pessimistic thoughts and in severe case, suicidal ideations/plans.
Even if what you have doesnot classify as "clinical depression", mood lability and anger can cause significant functional disturbance and need management.
Management includes assessing need for medications and engaging you in robust effective therapy/counselling by a trained psychologist.
I will suggest visiting a qualified psychiatrist in lahore [use Marham to locate one] and consulting him/her for your management plan and referral to a psychologist.
for any query, you can contact me at khan.yusra@outlook.com
best of luck!

Member of Marham-Forum

Sorry to hear your problems.

As per your brief description you suffer from agitated depression, you need medications for it. Feel free to contact me should you wish to.

Www.facebook.com/DrHasanAman<http://Www.facebook.com/DrHasanAman>

Hasan Aman

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Naeem Aftab

Asst. Prof. Dr. Naeem Aftab - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Diplomate (American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology) | Lahore

review-stars

458 Positive Reviews

You need proper psych evaluation to get appropriate help.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Sobia Ikram

Dr. Sobia Ikram - Psychologist

MS (Clinical and Counseling Psychology) , CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy), PhD Clinical Psychology, ICAP1 | Lahore

review-stars

32 Positive Reviews

Dear
Every emotion have underlying negative automatic thought which in turn
cause distress.amd fortunately Psychological problems can be managed :) .
You need to visit clinical psychologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.
You can visit global hospital lahore.
For appointment call 042-32591427, 11

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories