Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Endocrinologist on Thyroid Gland Disorder

person-avatar

Asking For Someone Else, Female, 47 years old, Pakpattan

The patient is my mother.. She is suffering from thyroid gland disorder .She got treatment from anmol hospital and sheikh zaid hospital lahore. She visited doctor two times in a year and she is suffering from the disease since almost 10 years.. She remained normal in these years except a very heavy caugh period (20-30 days) once in a year.. Doctor advised Locus teblet for this type of heavy cough.. And in Normal days she takes New Mercazol teblets two times in a day.. But now she is loosing her weight very fastly . Last time we visit the doctor and he advised for operate or take a special medicine only use for this disease.. What shoud we do now? Weight loose is the reason of this disease?

Member of Marham-Forum

Yup the wt loss probably is due to hyperthyroidism visit me at any of my opds or call me @ 042-32591427, thanks

Post Owner

Thanks for reply...
You are available in lahore??

6 years ago

No iam practicing in karachi

6 years ago

No iam practicing in karachi

6 years ago

Post Owner

So plz suggest us what to do for proper treatment ?? And if you have any reference in lahore then also refer us to that doctor.
Thanks

6 years ago

Ok.. first i wud like to appreciate your concern and attention to the disease second i cant help you as i dont have the previous history or labs of this patient u better consult some endocrinologist @ lahore and if u happen to visit karachi xdo show me with all the reports and meds she is taking. May u and everyone around you stay blessed and healthy. Thanks...

6 years ago

Ok.. first i wud like to appreciate your concern and attention to the disease second i cant help you as i dont have the previous history or labs of this patient u better consult some endocrinologist @ lahore and if u happen to visit karachi xdo show me with all the reports and meds she is taking. May u and everyone around you stay blessed and healthy. Thanks...

6 years ago

6 years ago

Post Owner

Thanks Dr. Junaid ..

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

What is her TSH and T4

Post Owner

Its the result of last year report of T4 and TSH

T4 9.6
T3 2.44
TSH 6.30
Doctor comments written on this report is hypothroid..

We are in lahore now a days but the doctor which we got treatment in the past is on one month leave.. Please also suggest a doctor who is available in lahore for checkup and treatment..

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Yes treatment ho jae ga is maslay ka but app ko clinic visit karna ho ga.So kindly for more information & appointment
LIFE STYLE CLINICS BY DR.ZAAR
The Largest Medical Weight Loss Practice in the World and Endocrinology.
For Appointments or more information Call:
0321 786 ZAAR (9227).
http://drzaar.com
Facebook:

Endocrinologist in Lahore - Dr. Shehzad Ul Haq

Dr. Shehzad Ul Haq - Endocrinologist

MD, FACE, Diplomate American Board of Endocrinology, Diplomate American Board of Internal Medicine | Lahore

review-stars

686 Positive Reviews

Check thyroid function tests if not done with in last one month.
Have to ensure she is not hyperthyroid requiring dose adjustment or alternate treatment.

Member of Marham-Forum

weight loss is not the reason but a symptom of this disease.....please watsapp her reports on the following number so that we can get back to you.

Regards,
DR. ZAAR
www.drzaar.com
042-32591427,

Sir my tsh is 4.5 is it normal

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Aoa sir my nephew report is tsh 10.91 t3 is 3.92 t4 is 123.7 . He is 4 years old , having weight is 13kg and height is 3 feet. We are from multan and wants to check him immediately plz advice, regards

Member of Marham-Forum

Aoa sir my nephew report is tsh 10.91 t3 is 3.92 t4 is 123.7 . He is 4 years old , having weight is 13kg and height is 3 feet. We are from multan and wants to check him immediately plz advice, regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories