Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Low Bp

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Lahore

The other day i worked in kitchen for about 2 hours.i had my lunch then..then i had some rest..but i felt my head very heavy, it was not an headache .my head was actually very heavy like i was feeling weight of my own ponytail.i got my bp checked and it was 90/50.. i went to sleep then .woke up and had dinner.. later that night i had swear headache..did vomit..then had the medicine my doc prescribed me for migraine.. even though it was not migraine but it was not an ordinary headache too...next day i had my breakfast at 8.. at 12 i had milk and boiled egg... but still at 3:30 i felt like my bones are getting cold and i was feeling very weak and shivering so i got my bp check it was 80/60.. i did that pregnancy test it was negative... my question is that what should i do.. like is it that much of a thing to be get checked by doctor if so which doctor? Or whether it was just because of warm weather or so and i dont need to take it seriously

General Physician in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Javed Akram

Prof. Dr. Javed Akram - General Physician

MRCP (UK), FRCP (LONDON), FRCP (Edinburgh), FACC (USA), FACP (USA), FASIM (USA) | Lahore

review-stars

1540 Positive Reviews

Aoa thank you and you must consult a competent physician for diagnosis and treatment

Post Owner

Thank u doctor ... ok i ll in sha Allah

6 years ago

Endocrinologist in Lahore - Dr. Shehzad Ul Haq

Dr. Shehzad Ul Haq - Endocrinologist

MD, FACE, Diplomate American Board of Endocrinology, Diplomate American Board of Internal Medicine | Lahore

review-stars

686 Positive Reviews

Get your self evaluated for Adrenal insufficiency.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories