Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Anxiety

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 24 years old, Pasrur road

Hello doctor i have a problem when i meet with new person my heart beat run fastly and negative thinking started i lost my concentration when someone give me advise or lecture when i give presentation in any public place then my lip shrilling and heart beat run fastly please give me some advise about this problem

Psychologist in Lahore - Ayesha Shahid Sheikh

Ayesha Shahid Sheikh - Psychologist

BS-Clinical Psychology, MS-Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

377 Positive Reviews

Hi
It looks like you are having the symptoms of fear of public speaking with a hint of fear of socialization.
In this case a person feels panicked when faces social sotuations.
Psychotherapy works wonderfully with this problem, it helps the person to overcome negative thinking and keep ones self relaxed in these situations.
I recommend that you consult a clinical psychologist. A few sessions will help you out.

Post Owner

miss i am a banker and jub b manager k sath meeting hoti hai tu wahan mejh se kuch bola nahi jata or bad me jab meeting khatam hoti hai tu sochta hoon kash meeting me kuch bola hota :(

6 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Ayesha Shahid Sheikh
Ayesha Shahid Sheikh - Psychologist

BS-Clinical Psychology, MS-Clinical Psychology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 377 Positive Reviews

Yes i understand your problem .
you need socializing training. It will help you in coping with the negative thoughts that make you anxious in a social setting. Along with practice of social skills will help you out too.
I recommend that you see a clinical psychologist. A few sessions will help you out.
Regards.

6 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories