Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Extreme Hair Loss, Left With Quite Thin Hairs

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 32 years old, Islamabad

I have been diagonsed with PCOS 2 years ago. Which is quite controlled now..my reports are very better now. But i had excessive hair loss. Now left with few strands, i got grey hairs for that i need fo dye them too. I am single and working.. These hairs are now embrassing.

Member of Marham-Forum

I am waiting for some one to reply please

Dermatologist in Multan - Dr. Haris Javed

Dr. Haris Javed - Dermatologist

MBBS, FCPS(Plastic Surgery) | Multan

PCOS? polycystic ovaries?

you can send me pics on whats app

i recommend PRP for thinning of hair

Post Owner

Yes polycystic overies
I had already PRP 7 sessions and 0% improvement.

7 years ago

MBBS, FCPS(Plastic Surgery) | Multan | Book Appointment

where did you get the PRP treatment from?
you can also try topical minoxidil spray .

7 years ago

Post Owner

I took treatment from dr. fazeela abbasi for PRP, which turned out to be of no use to me.
minoxil hair spray, yes she gave me one which was imported from Turkey (I dnt remember exactly the name of spray). I tried that too along its hair shampoo. again it did not benefit me in 2 months.

do you suggest any other spray? my front head is getting thinner like males have. this is so painful :(

7 years ago

MBBS, FCPS(Plastic Surgery) | Multan | Book Appointment

usually PRP is very effective. altought the techniques vary among plastic surgeons and dermatologists but the results are pretty consistent.i have had very good results so far.an aveage of 3-4 cc prp per session(4-6 sessions) spaced at 3-4 weeks usually does the trick for most patients. most of my patients are satisfied. it may be your unrealistic expectations as well.
if previous sessions have not helped, you can either get another session from a different doctor perhaps . continue minoxidil from a different brand. final solution is to go for a hair transplant. but again i am advising you without actually having seen your problem. what you need to do is get a consultation in real from a certified plastic surgeon.

7 years ago

Post Owner

thank you so much for explaining so well.
dr. fazeela is a dermatologist and she also was very much sure that PRP is gona help me. but unfortunately in my case it did not. and she did it exactly same way like I had session after every two weeks. but may be I had hormonal issue as well so it did not work on me. well it was quite expensive and affording it was a big deal but I was sure enough abt success :(
can you pls recommend me any good hair spray? and any dermatologist/ plastic surgeon here in Islamabad?
well I need to stop my hair fall and regrow them too.

once again thank you for being so helpful.

7 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Hi Ehsan,
I still have unanswered questions.
This forum is slow enough :(

Member of Marham-Forum

mujy be treatent bataba agar tum theek ho gay to

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online