Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weakness

person-avatar

Asking for Husband, Male, 37 years old, multan

sir i want to discuss about my husband since 7 years his weight was 75 kg.had stomach problem he took medicine but now fine he reduced 15 kg .now he want to gain weight but nt progress.kindly suggest

Nutritionist in Lahore - Sidra Imtiaz

Sidra Imtiaz - Nutritionist

M.phil (Food and Nutrition), Postgraduate Diploma (Dietetics) & Diploma (Health Psychology), M.Sc. (Food & Nutrition) | Lahore

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Please mention his age, height and eating pattern.

Post Owner

Age 37 height 5.9 pahly maiday ka problem tha but ab nhe kaya piya lagta nhe kindly suggest

6 years ago

Post Owner

Home made kahna subha nashtay ma 1 cup doodh phir chaye k sath 2 slice lunce 2 small roti wd salan ya sabzi etc dinner 1 roti wd slan.mostly ghr ka kahna kahty hain fruit b lytay hain

6 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Sidra Imtiaz
Sidra Imtiaz - Nutritionist

M.phil (Food and Nutrition), Postgraduate Diploma (Dietetics) & Diploma (Health Psychology), M.Sc. (Food & Nutrition) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 29 Positive Reviews

Well! According to his age and height, his ideal body weight is 73kg. You mentioned that his weight was 75kg lately but he has lost 15kg due to some gastric issue which means his current weight would be around 60kg which is not normal for him. Try to give him more of protein.. like chicken, fish, mutton (if cholesterol is not an issue) eggs, beans and lentils etc. Small frequent meals are the best for him rather than 3 big meals a day. Make powder of 4 maghaz, flaxseeds, amonds, cashew nuts and walnuts. Add 1tbsp of it to any cereal that he likes to have in the morning and then 1tbsp in milk at bed time. Also, add 1 scoop to skimmed milk powder to his chapatti while kneading it. He must start taking a multivitamin and an appetite stimulant too if his appetite is suppressed. In case you have any query, you may contact me.
sidra.imtiaz50@gmail.com
Ph: 042-32591427, 411

6 years ago

Post Owner

Home made kahna subha nashtay ma 1 cup doodh phir chaye k sath 2 slice lunce 2 small roti wd salan ya sabzi etc dinner 1 roti wd slan.mostly ghr ka kahna kahty hain fruit b lytay hain

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Kindly suggest multiple vitmin plz mention sidra

Nutritionist in Lahore - Mahnaz Nasir Khan

Mahnaz Nasir Khan - Nutritionist

Mphil (Food in Nutrition), Phd | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

He needs to be assessed for weight loss and GI issues related to it before any suggestions could be made.
I am available Monday through Saturday 10.30am to 1.30 pm at Hameed Latif Hospital , Lahore
My cell no. 042-32591427, 42, you may contact me personally for a mutual time of appointment
Stay Blessed
mahnaz

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories