Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Not Feeling Fetal Movement

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, karachi

I am 23 weeks and 6 days pregnant but still not feeling movement I did my anomoly scan at 21st week which shows i have anterior upper segment placenta.What should I do ? I am really worried about baby's health.is he ok

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Asima Fazal

Dr. Asima Fazal - General Practitioner

MBBS, ECFMG | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

If you are a first time mother you may not feel the baby movements upto 25 weeks as sometimes it is just a flicker and not felt by new mothers. If the baby had normal heart beat and growth at the anomaly scan hopefully everything would be fine. Don't worry and wait for the baby movements. You will soon be enjoying the great feeling. All the best.

Post Owner

Thank you ma'am. I also having a whitsh discharge.Dr said its ok. 2nd I have more urge to pee that I can't control or wait .Some times 6,7 times at night .

6 years ago

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Asima Fazal
Dr. Asima Fazal - General Practitioner

MBBS, ECFMG | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 1 Positive Reviews

If there is thick white discharge associated with itching and discomfort it could be due to fungal infection and it is easily treated with vaginal antifungal creams. But if the discharge is clear and without any discomfort or smell it is normal and as your doctor said it is ok and nothing to worry. Regarding increased need to pee it is normal in pregnancy as long as there is no burning during urination and a urine test is normal. As pregnancy progresses the weight of the baby pressess the bladder causing an increased need to pee.

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Is every thing ok in my ultrasound report

Member of Marham-Forum

Actually I never have any pregnancy symptoms like vomitings,nausea,craving . I just have back pain. I heard about many cases that baby died in womb thats why I am very much afraid off.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shaheena Asif

Prof. Dr. Shaheena Asif - Gynecologist

MBBS. MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology), FRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

943 Positive Reviews

This cant be dealt with on line please see your doctor urgently

Member of Marham-Forum

Anterior uppr segment placenta means placenta is covering your uterine os.

Check your fetal heart rate . Keep counting fetal kicks. N not to move

Post Owner

I have visited dr yesterday she said sverything is ok also check my baby heart beat. but still i feel a little movement .Some time I don't feel movement whole day.Now i am 25 weeks pregnant

6 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories