Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Dietition (belly Fat)

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Lahore

I m 25 year old married female.. my height i 5 ft 3.5" and weight is 60 kg. I dnt have kids. I believe that i m completely in the normal zone of bmi..yet i want to shed some of belly fat within a a month if possible.. i cant do exercise so can i have some basic dietry guidelines for this purpose

Nutritionist in Lahore - Syed Ali Haider

Syed Ali Haider - Nutritionist

DDNS, Doctor of Dietitian & Nutrition (Canada) | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Exercise is must for flat stomach.

Post Owner

I dont want it that flat just a little less than what it is now...

6 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Syed Ali Haider

Syed Ali Haider - Nutritionist

DDNS, Doctor of Dietitian & Nutrition (Canada) | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

whatsapp your details (eating habbits, likes and dislikes, working routines ,any physical activity etc)
at 042-32591427,
we will suggest you some basic exercise with proper nutrition that will help you loosing belly fat.

sir i also want help about lossing weight can i contact you

6 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Sidra Imtiaz

Sidra Imtiaz - Nutritionist

M.phil (Food and Nutrition), Postgraduate Diploma (Dietetics) & Diploma (Health Psychology), M.Sc. (Food & Nutrition) | Lahore

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Well! Though your BMI is normal but the ideal body weight for you is 55kg which means you are 5kg overweight. To reduce belly fat, you need to cut down on all kinds of simple carbs and foods that contain trans fats like bakery items etc. By simple carbs, i mean anything that doesn't have fibre in it but has enough sugar in it. Exclude all refined food items from your diet and go for foods that are high in fibre. Secondly, stress is another factor which leads to apple shaped obesity and more fat in abdominal area. You mentioned that you cant exercise, simple brisk walk of 30min duration for at least 5 days a weeks can do wonders. Don't go for strenuous exercises or work out plans, if not practical for you... But be physically active! It not only reduces weight but also reduces stress level by releasing endorphins in the body. Good luck!

Post Owner

Thank u so much mam for your kind reply... yes i ll start walking from today in sha Allah

6 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Aqsa Amin

Aqsa Amin - Nutritionist

MSC (Food & Nutrition), PGD (Dietetics) | Lahore

hi
you'll have to improve your eating habits n for that i can help you.
do visit me at my clinic 35-Z Block, Commercial Area, DHA, Lahore

Post Owner

Thank u so much for your kind reply mam.. yes i need to improve my dietry pattern ..

6 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Mahnaz Nasir Khan

Mahnaz Nasir Khan - Nutritionist

Mphil (Food in Nutrition), Phd | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Dear every individual is different and needs to be assessed as such.

I am available at Hameed Latif Hospital Monday through Saturaday from 10.30 am to 1.30 pm

I am sure we can find a way to reduce your belly fat but for this an initial assessment is necessary

Stay Blessed

Mahnaz

Post Owner

Thank you so much for your kind reply mam.. . I ll keep ur information in mind..jazakillah khair

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

It took you years to develop the belly fat, and you want it gone in a month. It doesn't work this way. I can help you out with realistci expectations only and if you cant do exercises, it will be your loss. At least walk.

Dr. Zaar
www.drzaar.com

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories