Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weaknes N Lethargy

person-avatar

dietition, peshawar

assalam o alikum as I loss 30 kg since from 1 n half year..I feel weakness n lethargy after b during workout plz suggest me some good supplement or multivitamin which doesnt cause n swelling or gain in weight

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan

Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan - Nutritionist

BSc-Nutrition , MSc-Nutrition , PHD-Human Nutrition | Islamabad

review-stars

294 Positive Reviews

Remember, there is no supplement that can provide you energy to stay active. You do not need any supplement or medicine. You just need to include certain foods in your routine that should provide you enough energy and required vitamin and minerals etc that shall not increase your weight and keep you active. We can prepare a diet plan for you which will help you maintain a normal energy level. A diet plan is a document that suggests you food, its timing, quantity, preparation and some exercises. A diet plan is prepared after detailed interview regarding eating habits, food likes and dislikes and daily physical activity level. For further details, you can call our nutritionist on 042-32591427, 89, 042-32591427, or 042-32591427, . You can also visit our website www.diet-planners.com and www.facebook.com/dietplannerpk

Post Owner

did u provide diet plan after an.appointment?

6 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan
Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan - Nutritionist

BSc-Nutrition , MSc-Nutrition , PHD-Human Nutrition | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 294 Positive Reviews

If you want to visit the clinic or get an online diet plan, You need to book your appointment on 042-32591427, , 042-32591427, or 042-32591427,

6 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Sidra Imtiaz

Sidra Imtiaz - Nutritionist

M.phil (Food and Nutrition), Postgraduate Diploma (Dietetics) & Diploma (Health Psychology), M.Sc. (Food & Nutrition) | Lahore

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Multivitamins dont cause weight gain. This is a misconception. What is your age and also mention if you have any other problem.

Post Owner

no I havent any prblm age is 23..2 years before weight was 104 n now is 76 I feel lazy all the time dont knwo why thats y I m saying abt supplement to get active

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Aoa please contact me 042-32591427,

Many thanks & please excuse typos/ brevity
(

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)