Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Retro Peritoneal Fibrosis

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 61, Lahore

I want suitable urologist to replace ureters stunt after every six month in reasonable expenditure.

Urologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sajid Iqbal

Dr kashif zaheer gulshane ravi

Urologist in Lahore - Dr. Nauman Ahmed

Dr. Nauman Ahmed - Urologist

MBBS,MS(Urology) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

AOA.u can visit me. contact. 042-32591427,

Urologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Khizer Hayat Gondal

Prof. Dr. Khizer Hayat Gondal - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS, Training Laproscopis surgery | Lahore

review-stars

517 Positive Reviews

Come yo doctor hospital we will manage according to your desire

Member of Marham-Forum

Hi,

I myself is a urologist. I cannot comment or judge that which Urologist will charge you the minimum.
You are most welcome to ask any technical question about reteroperitoneal fibrosis.

Thanks &

Post Owner

Dr. sb
AOA,
is it possible that you will replace my ureters stunt. it has already been replaced 10 times mostly in Islamabad by Dr. Khushid Anwar. in Lahore by Dr. lizard Hayat Gondal. He says that he face difficulty at two places during stunt replacement on right side. He did it four time but most of time he talk it was done by great effort and probably difficult by any other doctor and I am in great danger. He may be right but his verdict throw me in great depression and I can't sleep without sleeping pills. msg. is getting lenghty.
will you please kind enough to replace my ureters stunt despite of blockage at two places as discussed above.
my son is in Faislabad after your reply he will contact you. please also give estimated expenditure.
regard
Javaid known RPF patient

6 years ago

Post Owner

In previous message I am very sorry that computer distort the spelling of Khizar. sorry once again.

6 years ago

Post Owner

admin is requested that keep all these messages restrict to concern doctor Dr Tahir Sb

6 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories