Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Memory Loss, Nervousness

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 34 years old, Peahawar

Sir i am suffering from mental disorder. I am unable to take any decision even in small matters. No decision making power. Trembling and shivering body when facing some person. Or among friends feeling hesitation to talk. No boldness.. while enquiring for some information at any place on on phone, heartbeat become fast. Forget for what i came to kitchen.. difficulty in memorizing any thing.. unable to memorize single small easy question.. even getting confused what i m reading .. unable to understand what i m reading and unable to extract meaning and crux of paragraph while studying.. my mind is occupied like someone hold my head firmly with hands when task is assigned to me or when i start preparation for exam. I also visited psychatrist and he prescribed me anderal, lexopram,diazepam... but no improvement.. My question is that whether my problem is relevant to NEURO PHYISICIAN OR WHICH PHYSICIAN IS DEALING IN THESE KIND OF DISEASES?

Psychologist in Islamabad - Adil Ali

Adil Ali - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, BS Psychology (Gold Medalist) | Islamabad

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Apparently you lack confidence and have some difficulties with memory and focus.

These are issues related to mental health but since you have already visited a psychiatrist, I would recommend that you see a good psychologist near you.

If you are in Rawalpindi or can come over, feel free to visit my office (GMS Mental Health Clinic- 042-32591427, 34-36)

Post Owner

Sir i have also some headache issue, tension, nervousness, loss of concentration, mind struct during exam or interview or presentation, blank minded at performance stage, forget things within a seconds,
Do u not think that it is issue related to neuro physician?

6 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Adil Ali
Adil Ali - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, BS Psychology (Gold Medalist) | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 3 Positive Reviews

I don't think so you need a Neurophysician at this time, based on the symptoms description you have shared. Please consult a psychologist or a psychiatrist. Blessings!

6 years ago

Post Owner

Thank you for your sincere advice. Although i m based at peshawar so i will try to consult nearby psychologists.

6 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ambreen Iqbal

Dr. Ambreen Iqbal - Psychologist

MSc, M.phil, PhD | Lahore

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Dear u need counseling not the medication,,pl visit my clinic for that,,tc

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

If you have not gone through assessment then you need to visit a neurologist or psychiatrist for tests and after they would appear clear then you need to seek help from a psychologist. If you are using drugs, they may be a side effect of those medicines and you need to seek help through counseling by a psychologist.

Member of Marham-Forum

u r suffering from anxiety and having concentration and lack of confidence
issues so u need a good psychologist for proper psychological help

Member of Marham-Forum

I m a cl psychologist ,n my experience says u have psychological
disturbance. No need to consult a neurohphsician ,
U need to consult a clinical psychologist who is gojng to a dress ur stress
n mental disturbance n guide u accordingly.

Member of Marham-Forum

Apparently your problem seems to be of social anxiety. But if the symptoms are aggravating and they are prevailing in more situations (like workplace, interviews and even in social gatherings) then you need to seek a psychological advice asap. Moro ever Behavior intervention in form of Graded Exposure will help you. Medicine might not be of any help in such circumstances.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

you are in need of an expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Regards,
Clinical Psychologist and Nutritional Advisor

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment