person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 20 years old, Sargodha

No energy in arms and legs (body) Dizziness blurry vision

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Ahsan Masood Khan

Dr. Ahsan Masood Khan - General Physician

MBBS, DCPS (HCSM) | Lahore

review-stars

43 Positive Reviews

Unfortunately such symptoms are not uncommon these days and in most cases, especially in young adults they are atributable to the current lifestyle. So before I label you anything, which you are too young for, I would like to know your complete history. Please let me knw:
1. Do you sleep before 11 to 12 pm?
2. Do you sleep atleast 7 to 8 hours in the night? (mind you I am not asking in the day)
3. Does your life style include any strenuous physical activity like exercise or sports for atleast 40 minutes on alternate days?
4. Do you drink about 2.5 liters of water a day?
5. Does your diet contain atleast one glass of milk a day (if you are not lactogen intolerant)
6. Is your last meal of the day atleast 3 hours prior to your bedtime?
Do you have atleast one fizzy drink a day?
Do you sleep ok and get up fresh or do you wake up tired?
Do you sleep with some input of fresh air in your room or do you sleep in a room sealed and cooled by an air conditioner?
For question 1 to 6 if your answer is "No" for any or all, convert them into a "Yes"
Stop or avoid fizzy drinks like coke or non-alcoholic beer etc.
If you sleep in a room closed by split AC, have a window slightly open for fresh air to replenish your room's oxygen.
If you still wake up tired you might need to get sleep studies done for sleep apnea.
My bet is if you do all mention above, you won't need the last one or any other treatment for that matter.
Hope you feel better soon. 20 is no age to be feeling tired & dizzy. May Allah heal you fast. Good luck.

Post Owner

Sleep timing is from 1am to 11 am
After wake up feeling not freshed
I have not much stamina for playing sports after it i have more pain in my legs

6 years ago

Post Owner

It is happened last year after food poisioning i did not eat anything for 4 days after it i am not well

6 years ago

MBBS, DCPS (HCSM) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 43 Positive Reviews

Maybe we need to sit down and discuss this. Your Vitamin D levels and Serum Calcium levels may need to be checked. We need to look into the possibility of sleep apnea. But generally I find your sleep hours abnormal and you have not answered any of my other questions. Feel free to contact me if you feel OK but I am going to probe into your lifestyle first to correct your condition. Investigations and treatment for any disease process is not my first option.

6 years ago

Post Owner

There is no a.c in my room
I also have stomach problem xrays are clear but when i eat something it stuck in my chest and when i wake up i feel pain in my stomach for 2 minutes all blood tests are clear sugar test clear alhamdullilah but dont know why this is happening with me

6 years ago

Post Owner

I also take 1 to 2 glass of coke and drink 4 glasses of water

6 years ago

Post Owner

I am from sargodha i consult many doctors they said you have muscles weekness and prescribe me multivitamins and vitamin d tablets but they do not work

6 years ago

MBBS, DCPS (HCSM) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 43 Positive Reviews

I'm sorry dear. Beyond this point the guess work has to stop and one of the doctors on my team needs to see you before we can move any further. The best I can do is talk on the phone but I am not sure if that is going to help too much. If you wish, you can call me at 042-32591427, 63 tomorrow around 3:30pm or you can decide to make an appointment with one of my physicians here at Masood Hospital, Lahore and we can take it from there.
Regards

6 years ago

Post Owner

Thank you sir

6 years ago

General Physician in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Javed Akram

Prof. Dr. Javed Akram - General Physician

MRCP (UK), FRCP (LONDON), FRCP (Edinburgh), FACC (USA), FACP (USA), FASIM (USA) | Lahore

review-stars

1538 Positive Reviews

Aoa thank you and you must consult a competent physician for diagnosis and treatment

Post Owner

Are you in lahore?

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Need to check vitamin D and vitamin B12

Post Owner

Hmm thanks

6 years ago

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Syed Asif Raza

Dr. Syed Asif Raza - General Physician

MBBS, Dip(Diabetes), Dip(Gastro), Member International Society for Infectious Diseases, IPC for CoronaVirus (WHO Cerification), Mechanical Ventilation-COVID19 (Harvard Medical School Certification) | Karachi

review-stars

39 Positive Reviews

Dear,

Please tell me your weight & height.

Blurry vision for near (like reading something) or for far? What do you do? Your activities? Student or doing some job

Post Owner

47kg
5.3ft height
I am a student of 2nd year fsc
From last year feeling tired also gastric issue something just like stuck in my chest after eating some oily or over food and pain in legs dizziness becomes more wrost.eat fruits in large ammount.do you think it has happening due to vit d? Almost all tests are done and Alhamdullilah clear.

6 years ago

MBBS, Dip(Diabetes), Dip(Gastro), Member International Society for Infectious Diseases, IPC for CoronaVirus (WHO Cerification), Mechanical Ventilation-COVID19 (Harvard Medical School Certification) | Karachi

review-stars

39 Positive Reviews

Yes, your complaint is suspecting of Vitamin D3 deficiency. Go for following tests:
1- CBC
2- Electrolytes
3- Vitamin D3

Post Owner

Cbc report is ok hb 14

6 years ago

MBBS, Dip(Diabetes), Dip(Gastro), Member International Society for Infectious Diseases, IPC for CoronaVirus (WHO Cerification), Mechanical Ventilation-COVID19 (Harvard Medical School Certification) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 39 Positive Reviews

Share CBC report.
And what about other reports?

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Cbc

Member of Marham-Forum

Have you any risk for an infectious disease due to unprotected sex or due to dentist ?

Member of Marham-Forum

There is something out there thats is infectious. Classic blood test flag is low vitamin d.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories