Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Nephrologist on Creatinine Is 8.9

person-avatar

Asking for Brother, Male, 42 years old, Karachi

Dr said u should gp for dialysis bit i don't want my brother BUN is 69 sir pl guide us what we can do

Member of Marham-Forum

Most of the patients at this creatinine will need dialysis. If you don't want that than kidney transplant is another options. Sometimes it can be treated with diet and medicine but for that patient has to be seen and evaluated in detail. He needs a full consultation with a competent nephrologist.

Post Owner

Sir plz sugggest best nephrologist
he is diabetic type 2 and hypertension patient also.
Plz suggest a good m best doctor

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

This high creatinine level shows damage to kidneys and patient requires renal replacement therapy (dialysis or kidney transplant). You should consult Nephrologist for full assessment, counselling and treatment plan.

Post Owner

But ultrasound shows normal

6 years ago

Post Owner

But ultrasound shows normal

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

This high creatinine level shows damage to kidneys and patient requires renal replacement therapy (dialysis or kidney transplant). You should consult Nephrologist for full assessment, counselling and treatment plan.

Nephrologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Muhammad Usman

Dr. Muhammad Usman - Nephrologist

MBBS, FCPS (Nephrology) | Faisalabad

review-stars

90 Positive Reviews

8.9 creatinine is a worrisome figure . Patients complete workup including history and examination and labs required to chalkout a plan.

Nephrologist in Lahore - Dr. Aurangzeb Afzal

Dr. Aurangzeb Afzal - Nephrologist

MBBS, FCPS (Nephrology), RCP-SCE (Nephrology) - UK, Certification Of Kidney Transplant (University Of Liverpool, UK), MISN, MPSN | Lahore

review-stars

611 Positive Reviews

Only creatinine is not good enough for dialysis

A precise analysis usually helps to improve the kidney function up to some degree and if the disease is reversible patient does get better

Member of Marham-Forum

Sir,creatinine is 4.3,pus is present in urine ,what should be diagnosis.please guide me.

Member of Marham-Forum

Sir,please reply me immediately.i am too mush worry

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories