Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Psychological Issues

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, karachi

i am married for last 4 yrs (we had love marriage with consent of our parents and before marriage we were friends for 5 yrs), have a 2 yr old kid and now expecting my 2nd one. probaby 1 1/2 months back I caught my husband cheating on me. Found some intimate messages on his whatsapp from a number that was saved with the name of a male. i questioned him,he first denyed and made excuses but after arguing for hours, he accepted that he was talking to some unknown girl but never met her.he appologized, kneeled down held my feet, during prayers cried n wept.for ten days i didnt speak to him n said that soon am filing divorce i wont live with u neither trust u.my inlaws are with me but i didnt tell them anything as they r too old for such a shock.well after 10 days we discussed in detail n i accepted his apology but yet am unable to come out of this..its affecting my mental state.i want counselling through a good psychologist.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

I can relate how loss of trust affect a spouse.... You can contact for online therapy and counseling services as I can see you are in karachi via 042-32591427, or search my name at fb page to contact @peculiarcoach (Nazish Idrees)...Let me know if I can help any other way....

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories