Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Chest Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Karachi

Me facing chest pain frm last 6 mnths. Its basiclly on my left breast sometime between breast. Pain is on and off. Some time there is no pain and sometime suddnly i feel somtime needle typ pain on breast or between breast amd this pain is just for secnds and go away.some pain continues fr hours. Went to 3 diffrnerrnt cardiologist. Dr tajuddin patel. Dr kaleemullah sheikh done with ecg and echo all clear and dr said no need to worry about heart at this age. What to do about this chest pain it scares me alot. Went to gyne also she said notjng there on breast. Yes i feel burp_ and mny time food comes back in mouth.plz hlp me is it related to heart ?

Vascular Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Rashid Usman

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Rashid Usman - Vascular Surgeon

MBBS (KEMU) , FRCS (Vascular Surgery) , MRCS (UK) , MCEM (UK), FCPS (Pak) , FRCS (Vascular Surgery) (UK) | Lahore

review-stars

211 Positive Reviews

aoa dear, looks like u have GERD. its reflux disease. needs assessment and treatment for that. see a surgeon.
regards.

Post Owner

Some time i feel chest pain with ghbrahat typ feeling. Its because of gerd.? I feel ful all the time

6 years ago

Post Owner

Which doctor should i go. M frm karachi

6 years ago

Vascular Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Rashid Usman
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Rashid Usman - Vascular Surgeon

MBBS (KEMU) , FRCS (Vascular Surgery) , MRCS (UK) , MCEM (UK), FCPS (Pak) , FRCS (Vascular Surgery) (UK) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 211 Positive Reviews

Consult a gastroentrologist.

6 years ago

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal Nasir

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal Nasir - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS( Medicine), FCPS (Gastroenterology) | Lahore

review-stars

836 Positive Reviews

get Barium swallow, if normal usually this sort of pain is due to muscle tenderness, take nuberol fort for 2 weeks.

Post Owner

M expecting 5 mnth preg.is it safe to take

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Base on experience, when it comes to chest pain with no traces of the possible cause or causes and when all scans and x-ray turns out to be normal, then it becomes difficult to actually figure out any drug that can alleviate such pains. However, I was in this condition for so long, placed on so many different drugs ranging from acidity to liver correction drugs and many other kind. My doctor will tell me take these drugs and see me after 10 days, sometimes after 15 days and even with those drugs my pain got worsen and no remedy.

Something changed when I stumbled into (COD LIVER OIL), I started taking one coated capsule per day and the pain started to disappear. I have not taken up to 10 caps but the pain has reduced up to 99 percent. It was as if the drug help my body to start absorbing the calcium tablets and other medications i was taken before. My whole immune system gained much strength and my pains are no more. For those whose scans and blood test with X-ray appears to be normal... Go for COD LIVER OIL and see what becomes of the pain in the next 5 days.....
I am not a doctor but this is my experience and my doctors is happy now that my pains are gone after I shared my story on the outcome to taking COD LIVER OIL he said it is just vitamin A and D but since it working for you, you can continue using it. Try it out yourself and also help someone today in the same situation. I now have peace in my chest... Doctors can also evaluate. Thanks...

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories