Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Endocrinologist on Hormonal Imbalance

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 30, Bufferzone

I had my ovarian cyst removal operation at October, 2014 and then married at September, 2015. After 6 month of my marriage i started to face hormonal imbalance issue (high level of prolactin)..

I got treatment thrice, but it came back.. I got pregnant after treatments twice but got miscarriages.. I want to loose weight for conception but this hormone imbalance interrupts in everything..

I feel like pregnant, 15 days before at every cycle just becoz of the symptoms similarities in pregnancy and high level of prolactin hormone.

Member of Marham-Forum

hello...
kindly go to my website www.drzaar.com and click on the obesity treatment with hormones or with hormonal disorders. Having high prolactin needs to be assessed....its not the only hormone which interrupts pregnancy, there are others too and insulin sits on top of the line....let me know if you want to lose weight ....its not easy to lose weight that easily and i would asses you for the treatment and then proceed.
Dr. Zaar
www.drzaar.com

hello... kindly go to my website www.drzaar.com and click on the obesity treatment with hormones or with hormonal disorders. Having high prolactin needs to be assessed....its not the only hormone which interrupts pregnancy, there are others too and insulin sits on top of the line....let me know if you want to lose weight ....its not easy to lose weight that easily and i would asses you for the treatment and then proceed.

Dr. Zaar www.drzaar.com

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Prolactin elevation can be from many reasons and requires a careful review of medications and other medical history , also level of prolactin is important, as many PCOS pts have mildly elevated prolactin. Visit my website - education center to learn more.
How high was your prolactin ?
You can email me the details and I be happy to guid you further.
My best
AM

>

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories